Join the discussion on SSC CGL 2019 Preparation and Get all the details about SSC CGL Tier 1,2,3, Notification, Exam date, Registration, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result, Pattern, Cut Off and much more.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam
The Staff Selection Commission, abbreviated as SSC, is a government organisation established to conduct recruitment into various departments of the government. The SSC conducts relevant examinations and interviews for eligible candidates. One of the regularly conducted exam by the Staff Selection Commission is that of SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam. This exam is conducted to fill in vacancies of various Non-Gazetted posts.
Stages of SSC CGL Examination –
• Tier I : Preliminary paper
This paper involves multiple choice type questions and is a computer based examination.
• Tier II : Main Exam
This paper also involves mostly of multiple choice questions or very short answers.
• Tier III : Descriptive Paper
Candidates are required to show their writing skills through essays, applications, passages and letters.
• Tier IV : Skill Tests
This stage involves data entry tests, computer proficiency tests, etc.
Preparing for SSC CGL Examination –
1. Make sure to choose the correct books for preparing.
2. Refer to previous year’s question papers.
3. Give regular mock tests for practicing.
4. One should be updated with the news and have a general awareness about the society.
Admit Card for various tiers –
The following are the dates/month of admit card release for SSC CGL 2019 exam according to the different tiers –
• Tier I – May, 2019
• Tier II – 30th August, 2019
• Tier III – Yet to be released
• Tier IV – Yet to be released
Other important details –
• Marks for tier II exam uploaded – 7th November to 6th December, 2019
• Number of Vacancies – More than 9000 (tentatively)
• Number of Candidates Registering every year – 30 lakh (approximately)
Candidates can check the Official Website – ssc.nic.in
Other Important Articles:
To keep track of latest discussions on SSC CGL 2019, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.