Join the discussion on SSC CGL 2019 and Get the details about the Exam Date, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Cut off, Vacancy, Salary, Cut off and much more.
SSC CGL 2019
Every year, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) for the recruitment of candidates in various posts in the ministries and departments of the government.
One make a note of all the important information for SSC CGL 2019 –
Release date of the notification : 22nd October, 2019
Start date of Application : 22nd October, 2019
End date of Application : 25th November, 2019
Selection process :
● Tier-1 examination : Computer Based Test
● Tier-2 examination : Computer Based Test
● Tier-3 examination : Descriptive Paper
● Tier-4 examination : Skill Tests
Application Fees :
● SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ Ex-servicemen : Exempted from payment of application fees
● General Candidates : Rs 100/-
Admit card for Tier-1 examination : February, 2020
Tier-1 exam dates : 2nd March, 2020 to 11th March, 2020
Admit Card release date for Tier-2 and Tier-3 examination : May, 2020
Tier-2 examination dates : 22nd June to 25th June, 2020
Tier-3 examination dates : 22nd June to 25th June, 2020
Tier-4 examination dates : To be notified later
Eligibility criteria :
● The candidates should be a citizen of India
● They should have a graduate degree in the relevant subject.
How to download the SSC CGL 2019 TIER-1 admit card:
● Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission
● Click on link on the homepage pertaining to the release of the admit card.
● Fill in the registration number and Date of Birth and log in.
● The admit card will appear on the screen.
● Download the Admit Card and get a printout of the same.
Tier-1 syllabus :
● General Intelligence and Reasoning (50 marks)
● General Awareness (50 marks)
● Quantitative Aptitude (50 marks)
● English Comprehension (50 marks)
Official website URL : https://ssc.nic.in/
Other Important Articles:
To keep track of latest discussions on SSC CGL 2019, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.