Join the discussion on IBPS Clerk Exam and Get all the details about Exam Date, Notification, Registration Process, Syllabus, Admit card, Preparation, Results, cut off and much more.
IBPS CLERK 2019
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts a common written examination on a regular basis for the clerical posts in various public or private sector banks in India.
Here are the details about upcoming IBPS Clerk 2019 examination –
Notification Release Date: 12th September 2019
Start date of Application: 17th September 2019
Last date of Application: 9th October 2019
Release of call letters for Pre-exam Training: November 2019
Start date for Online Pre-exam Training: 25th November 2019
End date for Online Pre-exam Training: 30th November 2019
Start Date of Preliminary Exam: 7th December 2019
End date of Preliminary Exam: 8th December 2019
Results for Preliminary Exam: December 2019
Main exam date: 19th January 2020
Declaration of Final Result: 1st April 2020
Number of Vacancies: 12,075
• Graduate degree in any discipline.
• Candidates should have passed in English at SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate or graduation level
• Minimum age of application is 20 years.
• Maximum age of application is 28 years.
• Proof of passing in the qualifying exam.
Application fees :
• General and other candidates : Rs 600/-
• Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Persons with Disabilities : Rs 100/-
Exam Syllabus :
• English Language
• Reasoning Ability
• General Awareness
Official website URL : www.ibps.in/
Mode of Examination : Online
Selection procedure :
• Preliminary exam
• Main exam
• Language Proficiency Test
IBPS clerk salary : Rs 11,765 – Rs 31,540 /- plus other allowances
Other Important Articles:
To keep track of latest discussions on IBPS Clerk, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY