IBPS PO/Clerk, RRB PO/CLERK etc., - TamilNadu (Except SBI Clerk)

3,160 Posts  ·  15,337 Users
About this group

TN aspirants- Lets connect and share the knowledge

Page 1 of 316

Do I need to make an affidavit for document verification for the post of clerk after getting allotment by IBPS as the date of issuing the rectified marksheet is different from the date of issuing the older marksheet after I got it rectified?

undefined
Write a comment...

Can I use my caste certificate for making a change in the address in my Aadhar card ?

undefined
Write a comment...

Telegram group for SBI PO/CLERK 2019

https://t.me/SBI2019Preparation 

undefined
Write a comment...

I have been selected as PO in Allahabad Bank.. I am from Chennai.. Is there anyone from Tamil Nadu allotted Allahabad Bank, plz keep in touch.. My Email Id; prasanthjobdeiva@gmail.com-- DEIVA PRASANTH D- ALLAHABAD BANK- PO

undefined
Write a comment...

Is there anybody got union bank of india in ibps afo 2019?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment...

Am having Obc certificate offline model...Will this is enough ..Or else i had to take online format

undefined
Write a comment...

Candidates preparing for IBPS Clerk Exam, it is not difficult to clear if you prepare well with a good strategy. So, candidates who want to crack this exam they have almost 8 months for 2019 exam preparation. They need more practice and hard work to push to their best. Check IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Preparation Tips and Strategy:  https://govtentranceexam.blogspot.com/2019/04/ibps-clerk-2019-preparation-tips.html 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment...

Anyone selected in bank of baroda ?

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
mayadevir1792
@mayadevir1792  ·  4 karma

@nitish1992 Tamil Nadu

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
senthilmadh
@senthilmadh  ·  1 karma

We have group in watsapp send ur num..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Will Jharkhand cut off be low coz vaccancy increased than before??

undefined
Write a comment...

Is anyone selected in canara bank in Goa from other state...????

1 comment
akhmail.com
@akhmail.com  ·  516 karma

Ya. How many vacncy was there in goa.. I'm trying to write other exam in my state

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...