Interview details, formalities and processes at various companies!

Hi all Interview process, selection criteria, formalities and selection process of the companies form an important part of the dilemma which one faces in life at the critical stage of the career. To get the same addressed, please post a…

Hi all

Interview process, selection criteria, formalities and selection process of the companies form an important part of the dilemma which one faces in life at the critical stage of the career.

To get the same addressed, please post all the queries related to interview details, formalities and processes for any of the companies you want to know. Senior puys and puys who have been part of those companies shall try to help you out with all your queries.

Please do not post queries related to Infosys and TCS as already we have threads dedicated to them.

Links are :

TCS: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/designations-and-pay-scales-in-tcs-25027927
Infosys: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/queries-on-infosysjobspostingscall-dates-et-al-25003607

For all others, please feel free to shoot your queries 😃

Link to older Personal/career related dilemma thread : http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

Cheers!

Please tell in Grail Research, what are the questions they usually ask in the interview and what kind of case studies came to solve?

Pls reply as soon as possible.

Thanks

Please tell in Grail Research, what are the questions they usually ask in the interview and what kind of case studies came to solve?

Hi

Questions would be based majorly on your data analysis skills and the case studies involved will test you on the same. Questions on way you interpret the given data might be asked as well apart from general HR questions like Why Grail etc.

All the best!
Hi

Questions would be based majorly on your data analysis skills and the case studies involved will test you on the same. Questions on way you interpret the given data might be asked as well apart from general HR questions like Why Grail etc.

All the best!

Thanks, please tell, since i am a fresher, an average student, and no strong extra curricular as well, how can i answer the question "Why should i hire you"
and since everyone says tell something which is not written in your resume for the question "Introduce yourself", what things can i include about me which is not mentioned in my resume and as a fresher how can i answer the question which is usually asked "Where do you see yourself 5 or 10 years down the line"

how is the work culture of Accenture.
i am about to join accy in jan 2012

what salary hike dey give after 1 yr or working as ASE??

Hi

All the best!

Could u pls tell me what is the process in SMART CUBE......

What things can be included while answering the question "Why Smart cube"?

The position is for Analyst......so what could be the probable questions in the interview?

Hi guys ...i just wanted to know whether a contract job work experience will be considered for mba work experience

Can you guide me with good b-school as I am average student.

dewasde Says
Can you guide me with good b-school as I am average student.

it largely depends on ur scores in entrance tests, if u can crack 99+ percentile and still ur an average student, den aim for top 10 b-schools, if 98+ target top 15, and if 95+ target top 30,
take pagalguy ranking for reference.

Vaise i dont trust PG ranking or any other ranking for that matter, and strongly recommend to judge the B-school on his/her own. Check their faculty, placements, Infra, exchange programs(if interested in a term abroad), Peer group, and fees(if it is a constraint). then decide a B-school.

Guys a query....

I have been hired by well respected MNC for an ITes related job. All my paper from the previous company and are correct but there is a prob with the one before my last job, for which i dont a have a relieving letter and their record prob shows 'terminated because of no call and no show...

The new co iam about to join runs a background verification check through 'hireright'. I need to know of these guys will contact the company previous to my last job and find out that i didn't quit the company ina formal manner. I dont have a relieving letter from them will they look into it.

reg,
Sudhakar
P.S:I already posted anew thread for the same query which is pending MOD approval.. so soprry about this, its kind of urgent

Will doing Sales on calls(no field work)under target be a relevant work experience? I want to do MBA in Marketing. Please help .:)

I have applied for the role of Research associate at Capital IQ..can someone share their experience..what type of questions are asked in apt test and interview, what topics to cover etc..

thanks

I got selected for the interview of Management trainee of SAIL, can someone share their experience about the gd and interview.... I heard that the GD held in SAIL is very typical..... Pls help............
Thanks.......

Such a group like this one is very cool. The opportunity to share information about the hiring process, employment tips and resume writing is very important. Such knowledge never loses its value. I found an excellent article about hiring in the federal sector https://federalresumeguide.com/federal-government-hiring-process-timeline/ I think it will be very useful for readers.