Infosys Recruitment | PaGaLGuY

8,102 Posts  ·  4,549 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on Infosys Recruitment 2017 and Get all the details about Infosys Careers, Infosys Placement Papers, Infosys Jobs and much more from our Jobs and Career section

Page 1 of 811

Whether the October 2018 placed student get the earlier joining ? I got placed in October 2018, and still waiting for joining letter.

1 comment
Pranjul___Singh
@Pranjul___Singh  ·  4 karma

I got placed on 21st september and still waiting for the call letter or offer letter whatever they send...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am selected on 17 october 2018 and i am 2019 passout but i have not yet recieved any updates

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys I am looking for a Job oppurtunity in Infosys. I am a mechanical graduate 2018 passout with 6 month experience. I am new to this group so I dont have any idea about the current openings. Please provide the registeration link in the comment below if you can help me. 

1 comment
Twinkle_Singh
@Twinkle_Singh  ·  6 karma

@privitak Accenture off campus drive is going on for 2018. Go to elitmus website and apply for the exam and Accenture job

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I wrote a mail to infosys(offer_update@infosys.com) that when could we expect our offer letter, I was selected in dec 18 & I am 2019 passed out. The reply was............"Please be informed that, your application is under process you will get update on this shortly" What does it mean😑

I am doing M.Sc. comp sci and I am 2019 passed out. 
4 likes8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
Sana_Syd
@Sana_Syd  ·  5 karma

@mohdm2611 They will reply in working hours only...wait for it. They'ill surely reply

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mohdm2611
@mohdm2611  ·  3 karma

@Sana_Syd Yup that might be the case. I think they might reply by Monday.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got selected in 15th November 2018 in Kolkata pooled. Did anyone got their OL? I am 2019 passout. My exams are over.  When will I get my offer letter? kindly reply to this post. It will help me a lot.

2 likes4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
akash_das_gupta
@akash_das_gupta  ·  2 karma

bangalore

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Pragti_0095
@Pragti_0095  ·  2 karma

If u will get your ol please comment.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

People, kindly keep us letting know who all are receiving DOJ. So that we all will get a help to decide our next steps for career. Mention your date, region, college and type of recruitment (on/off campus).

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got selected on campus in the month of September 2018. When will i get my offer letter?

1 like6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
mohdm2611
@mohdm2611  ·  3 karma

@shaifbari Yes I am done with my exams!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Twinkle_Singh

@mohdm2611 Then, I think you shouldn't worry much because whole of your college hasn't received it

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,even i got selected in infosys offcampus on 5th Feb 2019 when will i get my job offer letter?

1 comment
cva_kabil
@cva_kabil  ·  20 karma

@Gopi008kumar I got mine after 4 months. So chill and enjoy your holidays.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did anyone get offer letter from Infosys whose interview was on dec 2018.i even didn't get any mails.when did it expect my offer letter?

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Manivjj
@Manivjj  ·  3 karma

@cva_kabil i was selected in offcampus...in our clg cs and it students joined week before...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Twinkle_Singh

@Manivjj Infosys definitely sends offer letters to their recruited candidates. But the DOJ is completely random. For on campus recruited students, they send DOJ after their college session ends (not necessary that exams end). They send it by May- July. But in worst case you can expect it from August to February(of next year). So, it is a wise choice to keep further options open while sharpening your technical skills

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So, some of the 2019 passouts have received their DOJ on 7th May 2019. The DOJ is 6th June 2019. You gave it off campus or on campus? Also from which college and region? Has anyone else received it?

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
Saikrishna9345
@Saikrishna9345  ·  0 karma

@wakandaforever yeah i am also waiting for it whereas all of my batch mates have recieved it. i am a little bit confused of the reqrutement process please help me out if have any information

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Twinkle_Singh

@Saikrishna9345 Well, I think then it'll be a good option to either wait for one or two months or try our other options.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...