Infosys Recruitment | PaGaLGuY

8,073 Posts  ·  4,368 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on Infosys Recruitment 2017 and Get all the details about Infosys Careers, Infosys Placement Papers, Infosys Jobs and much more from our Jobs and Career section

Page 1 of 808

Has Anyone recieved recieved the offer letter from Infosys for 16 Jan 2019 drive which was held at Pillai college,Panvel,Maharashtra.... I have got mail for 12 th marksheet... but still waiting for offer letter.. 

undefined
Write a comment...

Hi, 

I need your favour.  Its regarding one of my interview held at Infosys, Pune.  Interview has  gone well around 35-40 mins,   they made me wait  for sometime and then they come with piece of paper having title 'RAI  list'  containing my name and of few others.  They told us that we are  good to go and we will get the feedback over mail.  Since then little curious about RAI list and also would like to know do  they reply in case of rejection?   

And how long should i have to wait for their response ? Since it has been given on 9Feb,2019 and still waiting.

More
undefined
Write a comment...

I had an infosy  interview on 26th feb 2019 in bangalore ,I got selected But they havenot yet sent any mail to upload documents but my friends have got it.Can i know whemn i will get that mail and offer letter.

1 comment
manasvipal92
@manasvipal92  ·  0 karma

Candidates with interview dates 9 Feb and 16 Feb are waiting for offer letter..it will take time bro

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Has Anyone recieved recieved the offer letter from Infosys for 16 Feb 2019 drive which was held at Pahadpur District Centre, Nehru Place , Delhi.?? I have got call and mail for sending documents but still waiting for offer letter..

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
manasvipal92

@bhargav_025 what was the date of interview for you and location ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
bhargav_025
@bhargav_025  ·  0 karma

9th Feb Chennai

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hello Guys, I had given an interview on 09Feb'19 in Pune .. Till now i didnt get any response from the organization.

Everyday i login in the portal and checking the statusm its showing in Green colour

Any suggestions Please?

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
bhargav_025
@bhargav_025  ·  0 karma

hi @manam2829 and @Lucy007 i got my offer letter yesterday

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
TrivedyM
@TrivedyM  ·  0 karma

Has anyone here received offer so far who were interviewed in Delhi on 16 feb?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

i had an interview on 16th feb 2019 in delhi, i had cleared my interview also got document upload mail but since then there is no mail from infosys, when will i get the offer letter.

2 comments
manasvipal92

Bhai u got any Update on the same ?? I also got selected on 16th Feb 2019 and waiting for the offer letter . Got mail.to upload documents.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
TrivedyM
@TrivedyM  ·  0 karma

Did any of you get your offer?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

hey guys join 11 march joinees group 

already 150 members are there 

https://bit.ly/2U6uRLV

undefined
Write a comment...

hi...i got selected in infosys it through off campus at ngp arts and science clg on 14/12/18..I am an fresher and will pass out april 2019 and i didnt receive any mails yet..but i got selected..when will i receive the mail.

1 comment
Sudhir_321
@Sudhir_321  ·  0 karma

As u r yet to pass out ,they will send u offer letter for batch after ur session end. Don't worry Sooner or later u will receive that

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Today got login credentials for infosys launchpad and was interviewed on 25 June, 2018. but i didn't received any other mails or offer letter yet.

So is my selection confirmed??

Will i also receive an offer letter separately??

what next should be done??

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Draciel
@Draciel  ·  11 karma

@Miaaw but the mail i got for launchpad credentials also contains the date of joining and when i am opening the launchpad there it is mentioned date of joining as 11 march, with location as mysore

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Miaaw
@Miaaw  ·  77 karma

@Draciel then it is fine

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Got offer letter today. Doj- 11 march, see you soon infosiyans.

1 like1 comment
Hitesh46
@Hitesh46  ·  0 karma

Congrats bro

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...