TCS Recruitment : Jobs, Salary, Interview Questions

2,247 Posts  ·  1,871 Users
About this group

Join the Discussion on TCS Careers and Get all latest updates on TCS Recruitment, TCS Jobs, TCS Salary and TCS Interview Questions from our Jobs and Careers Section

Page 1 of 225

Can someone please tell me how to access TCS mail and ultimatix during Leave without pay? I am unable to access both. I had heard that limited access is provided.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have taken admission in KJ Somaiya for pursuing MBA and planning to opt for LWP from TCS. Can anyone please clarify if I will be allowed to do paid internships while on LWP? Doing internships is a must while on MBA and I read in LWP clause that stated that during Lwp the employee should not take up part time or full time employment for remuneration or otherwise. Please do clarify is someone had opted for LWP previously.

1 comment
animesh_bohidar
@animesh_bohidar  ·  25 karma

You are eligible for all the internships and also for final placements. Nobody will ask if you are on sabbatical or not in the college.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail106928753255393
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In which tier does XIME bangalore and Christ Unversity bangalore comes in TCS? Please help.I have 7 years of work ex in TCS. what package can I expect after joining back.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In which tier does XIME bangalore and Christ Unversity bangalore comes in TCS? Please help.I have 7 years of work ex in TCS. what package can I expect after joining back.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail105856655327343
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Almost 2 years experience at TCS. I'll be taking Sabbatical to join Fore School Of Management this year. Can anyone tell what increament in salary I can expect considering my first year anniversary rating was 4 and this financial year it was 3.79.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello friends,

Can anyone tell me what does TCS offers as package after taking LWP and doing MBA from KJ Somaiya for an employee having 3 years workex?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
animesh_bohidar

@Samrat_K KJ is a tier 2 college according to TCS and hence expect no more than 8.5-8.7...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
animesh_bohidar

Refitment will be done post joining a project and new CTC will depend on college tier, last band, avg increment hike of that year, last CTC before going for sabbatical among some other factors.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...