IMI Delhi Executive PGDM (XPGDM)

Join the discussion on International Management Institute (IMI Delhi) Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, Campus, Placements, cut off and much more.

IMI Delhi Executive PGDM

International Management Institute is a prominent management education institution of India, which is based in Delhi. The institute offers postgraduate level courses in management with the option of various specializations. The aim of the IMI Delhi is to prepare professionals equipped with skills to handle complex global workplace challenges.

About the course

The Executive Postgraduate Diploma in Management has been designed exclusively for experienced executives looking to upgrade their skills and knowledge for progressing their careers further. The course curriculum comprises of twelve months of classroom learning and one trimester of in-field project. The course is approved by AICTE and accredited by AMBA.

• Name of the course: – Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management

• Duration of the course: – 15 months

• Mode of education: – Full-time residential program

• Course Fee: – Rs. 12 Lakhs (payable in 4 installments). It is inclusive of boarding, lodging, library fee, and tuition fee.

• Acceptable entrance exam: – CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, GMAT, or ATMA.

• Placement Details: – 

– Highest CTC –           16.50 Lakhs

– Average CTC –           13.42 Lakhs

– Median CTC –           13.50 Lakhs

• Eligibility: –

– Candidate must have completed an undergraduate degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.

– Minimum post-qualification work experience of 5 years at the time of application is required.

– Required score or percentile in CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, GMAT, or ATMA.

• Admission Process: –

– Candidates need to complete their application online and pay the application fee of Rs. 2,596.

– Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the respective entrance exam.

– Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the interview round.

– The final result will be declared, and the candidates will be intimated through letter and email.

• Selection Process: – The final selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the entrance exam, performance in the interview, academic record, and work experience.

The placement department of XPGDM is really in bad shape and the person heading the team is bold and non-chalant. She voluntarily disbands the placecom and removes people from official placement information groups so that the information never reaches the affected person/recipient. Did the previous batches also faced similar humiliation and non plus attitude at the hands of this person?

Hi all. I wish to know what would the approximate hike one can expect in TCS after doing PGDM executive from IMI delhi On sabbatical. Years of experience is 6

People who are talking on internal things about the IMI placements and batch ...can you plz share the source of information as i find these irrelevant. As the current student of imi executive batch i would like to highlight few pionts

IMI Delhi offers the Executive PGDM for people with at-least 5 years of work experience. This batch is much different from the normal PGDM batches since it contains people with a work experience of minimum 5 years.

The institute provides help to students in getting placed. There is a designated coordinator specifically assigned to handle exec placements. Also, there is a committee in college which is looking after the placements for the exec batch.

Even with a nominal GMAT score, exec students are given a platform to enhance their knowledge and develop important industry required skills. 

The placement season for the current batch is not over yet. It is still ongoing.

Placements have to be customized and tailor made on a case to case basis for this batch. 

Reasons for joining this program:- 

1. The course is overall good. The exec classroom has recently been upgraded and it feels good to be a part of the program. 

2. The professors of the course are superb. The professors are all well qualified, professional, and well versed with their subject areas.

3. The course is extremely rigorous, but that is what an MBA program is about. Since joining IMI, I have learned to manage my day with barley 4-6 hours of sleep. Due to the plethora of subjects there are many quizzes, assignments, etc. 

4. The course builds an excellent perspective towards business and whatever electives you choose, the respective knowledge would be built upon.

placement statistics till now?

How was the placements last year of expgdm??

I have a work ex of 4.5 years. Am I eligible for the course? Also could you share the fee structure of the same.

What is the placement scenario in imi delhi for executive mba students?

Any body who gave their interview on 2nd march 2019 at kolkata?

Can anyone please tell what was the placement scenario for the last year Ex-PGDM batch..Is everyone placed, what is the average package.

Is anyone here planning on joining IMI Delhi?

Who all are ready to pay their fees before 11 March for admissions into executive mba. I am confused..

Hi I am also joining in.. please share relevant news related to placements

Hi all, I am planning to join XPGDM and to be honest placement is the main reason. Kindly pour in your suggestions and feedbacks on placements.

Thank you 

What are the placement statistics?? Without placements a business school is just a Mortuary

Hi everyone. I have recently applied for the course and I have PI on 9 April 2020. Can anyone please share their PI experience. Also curious on their placements.

I heard that for last batch of 2019-2020 only 10 are placed out of 28. Is it True ? I am planning for 2021 batch

Hi I have been shortlisted in IMI New Delhi for EPGDM programme.. Please suggest whether I should join or not..I am self sponsored and looking for good placement..pls share your opinion