Join the discussion on International Management Institute (IMI Delhi) Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, Campus, Placements, cut off and much more.
IMI Delhi Executive PGDM
International Management Institute is a prominent management education institution of India, which is based in Delhi. The institute offers postgraduate level courses in management with the option of various specializations. The aim of the IMI Delhi is to prepare professionals equipped with skills to handle complex global workplace challenges.
About the course
The Executive Postgraduate Diploma in Management has been designed exclusively for experienced executives looking to upgrade their skills and knowledge for progressing their careers further. The course curriculum comprises of twelve months of classroom learning and one trimester of in-field project. The course is approved by AICTE and accredited by AMBA.
• Name of the course: – Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management
• Duration of the course: – 15 months
• Mode of education: – Full-time residential program
• Course Fee: – Rs. 12 Lakhs (payable in 4 installments). It is inclusive of boarding, lodging, library fee, and tuition fee.
• Placement Details: –
– Highest CTC – 16.50 Lakhs
– Average CTC – 13.42 Lakhs
– Median CTC – 13.50 Lakhs
• Eligibility: –
– Candidate must have completed an undergraduate degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
– Minimum post-qualification work experience of 5 years at the time of application is required.
– Required score or percentile in CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, GMAT, or ATMA.
• Admission Process: –
– Candidates need to complete their application online and pay the application fee of Rs. 2,596.
– Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the respective entrance exam.
– Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the interview round.
– The final result will be declared, and the candidates will be intimated through letter and email.
• Selection Process: – The final selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the entrance exam, performance in the interview, academic record, and work experience.