Yippee.....750!!!!!!

Hi there. I am Mohinder Rajput from Chandigarh. I am indebted to PG for guiding me through my GMAT experience. In order to give back to the community which has given me so much, I welcome any questions or queries. My 750(98 percentile) Score…

Hi there. I am Mohinder Rajput from Chandigarh. I am indebted to PG for guiding me through my GMAT experience. In order to give back to the community which has given me so much, I welcome any questions or queries.

My 750(98 percentile) Score comprises of 51 Quant(99 percentile) and 40 Verbal(90 percentile).:):):):):) I didnt take any coaching and prepared on my own.

Regards and cheers

Mohinder
:snipersm:

Hi there. I am Mohinder Rajput from Chandigarh. I am indebted to PG for guiding me through my GMAT experience. In order to give back to the community which has given me so much, I welcome any questions or queries.

My 750(98 percentile) Score comprises of 51 Quant(99 percentile) and 40 Verbal(90 percentile).:):):):):) I didnt take any coaching and prepared on my own.

Regards and cheers

Mohinder

hey thats cool dude.
congrats on that score.

btw just to remind you, we have lots of threads for GMAT in the section names after it. it wld be very helpful if you cld also be a counsellor in that section and help fellow PGites. what say??

here is the link to that section
http://www.pagalguy.com/gmat

bharath

Regards and cheers

Mohinder

Congrats dude.

Regards and cheers

Mohinder

Congrats dude! Do give us a debrief about your preparation, mock scores, if any, and the prep material you used.

Congrats once again!

Hi Mohinder,

At the outset... CONGRATULATIONS! Its a fantastic achievement. What are your next plans? I have just started preparing for the GMAT, can you share with me your plan and strategy on how you went about achieving this score?

Thanks
Pravin

congratulations brother on the fantastic achivement of urs..

Regards and cheers

Mohinder

Congo dude,awsome performance...!!! 😃 :)
Plz enlighten us regarding ur study schedule of preparing thru material and then taking mock tests.
also let us know abt the reading material from which u prepared..

Congrats again...

Congrats MR!!!

Told u naa.. that Kaptest heartbreaks count for nothing...
Now I've one more addition to my list of ppl whose avg Kap score was 600-650 and landed up 750 or above....

So what all colleges r u targetting at??

snippedddd

Hi Bharatraj1,
I would love to. but the link that you posted takes me to the gmat discussion thread page. There are many threads there. Which one do I enter?

Regards
Mohinder

P.S. Quizophobic - you were great help yaar. Thanks a ton.

Awesome score dude! :):)
So what r the apping plans? ISB or US or you have something else in mind?
I have put my options in my thread...

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/yagwa700-q-50-v-37-25023470

Let me know you also have similar choices.

Congrats once again!

Hi Bharatraj1,
I would love to. but the link that you posted takes me to the gmat discussion thread page. There are many threads there. Which one do I enter?

Regards
Mohinder

why do u want to enter just one.
u cld help by being actively involved in counseling puys in all the important threads there.

GMAT is one exam where aspirants have lots of doubts. i have till today not understood how exactly GMAT and its scores are used to apply for B-SCHOOLS abroad. http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-query-centre-25014954 is one thread where u cld do a lot of help

another important thread where u cld help wld be this, http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/gmat-and-related-discussions/14958-gmat-prep-material.html
lots of ppl have questions regarding where to prepare from and what books to refer.

once we've written GMAT, what now?
for puys who get lost this thread http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/phoren-b-school-assistance-desk-25014956
is helpful and u cld do ur bit counselling here.

ok, i've decided on my college, im going there, but how? what about the money. u cld share ur views on bank loans here
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/us-mba-loan-and-re-payment-worth-it-a-discussion-25020338

well all this was just a suggestion, if u guys think that u will carry on discussion in this thread itself, u can do so.

bharath

Hi Mohinder,

Congrats on cracking the Big 'G'

Do post your profile and colleges where you plan to apply

Wishing u all the very best :thumbsup:

Congrats MR!!!!

The kind of effort you have described shows how much dedication you had towards your GMAT Prep...what kept you going in the times when the day at the office was all hell?????

Do share it with us???I hope it will be helpful for the people (including me!!!) to sail through the testing times...

Cheers

Mridul

snippedddd
Hi Mridul,
Your question is kinda difficult to answer. You know different things work for different people. I dont know if my philosophy will go down well with you.

I kinda repeatedly reminded myself that "This" is my dream.....my vision! If I cant be faithful to my vision and dream, I cant be faithful to anything......neither my job nor my life.

I guess this worked for me. But the bottomline is that I was and still am quite desperate for my ivy-league MBA. I want it at any cost!!!!!

I was working in a 9 to 9 job. So, night was the only time I could work.
I love this poem which was of great help -

THE HIEGHTS BE GREAT MEN REACHED AND KEPT.....
WERE NOT ATTAINED BY SUDDEN FLIGHT.....
BUT THEY WHILE THEIR COMPANIONS SLEPT......
WERE TOILING UPWARDS IN THE NIGHT.

cheers...
Mohinder

Hi dude.......
congrats for the great job done......
your story is truly inspiring....and with the kind of attitude u have and the determination etc etc...nothing is too difficult for u i can say that.....ivy league seems just round the corner...:)
also since u r almost sure to achieve 'great heights' in yor life take time to do somthing great in life....whch benifits this old country of ours or the world in general...

all the best!!!!!

Remarkable achievement dude! And your scores will be real helpful for anyone of us working towards such a good score..Thanks,

Hi Mridul,
Your question is kinda difficult to answer. You know different things work for different people. I dont know if my philosophy will go down well with you.

I kinda repeatedly reminded myself that "This" is my dream.....my vision! If I cant be faithful to my vision and dream, I cant be faithful to anything......neither my job nor my life.

I guess this worked for me. But the bottomline is that I was and still am quite desperate for my ivy-league MBA. I want it at any cost!!!!!

I was working in a 9 to 9 job. So, night was the only time I could work.
I love this poem which was of great help -

THE HIEGHTS BE GREAT MEN REACHED AND KEPT.....
WERE NOT ATTAINED BY SUDDEN FLIGHT.....
BUT THEY WHILE THEIR COMPANIONS SLEPT......
WERE TOILING UPWARDS IN THE NIGHT.

cheers...
Mohinder

Congratulations Mohinder!!

And I love that poem too 😃 Hurray for Longfellow :-)

All the best on your journey to that Ivy League MBA!!

ATB
Keya

Regards and cheers

Mohinder

YOU SURE SHOT THE BULLS EYE WITH THAT GUN...:)

GREAT SCORE MAN..