Phoren B-school Assistance Desk

Hie guys, We are starting this thread to _*cater to any generic queries related to B-schools abroad*_. You will also have veterans answer to your queries out here on the thread. Also, merging all relevant threads with this one. * * G...
5,453 Posts  ·  2,575 Users
Page 1 of 545

GMAT official guide 2018, Official quantitative review 2018 and official verbal review 2018 - all for sale in PDF format at a very nominal price.  If interested, please inbox me 

•  
Write a comment...
Hi all,   I would like to receive an evaluation of profile.  Details - work Experience : 2 years 8 months at Mobile Web application developer in an MNC, (left company 2 days back )  , College : National Institute of technology , Warangal, CGPA - 6...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
  Hi Team!  I would appreciate it if you could provide an honest evaluation of my profile. My details are as follows: Work Experience: 3 years as a Website and Mobile Application Developer Employment Status: Unemployed since March 2016 (9 months...
Read more...
  •  
ISBmantra.com
ISBmantra.com  @ISBmantra.com  ·  2 years ago
good programs @AnkNaik2017 ! Your chances of making it to these programs are also pretty high. If you want to take good learning and come back to India, no probs. Chances of getting a job there would remain minimal.  All the Best! EssaySunday Co...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
HI team ,  please evaluate my profile and suggest the suitable colleges for 2017 fall . 10th:97% 12th:96% undergraduate:9.47 cgpa. Qualification B.E electronics and instrumentation from SASTRA university . GMAT score :670 Toefl yet to give .Work e...
Read more...
  •  
Mba0105
@Mba0105 @Mba0105  ·  2 years ago

gmat score :670 toefl yet to give 

•  
Write a comment...
 Hello Team,  Please evaluate my profile as under:  10th: 88% 12th: 96.7% Graduation:8.89 CGPA Qualification: B.Tech., Electronics and communication from VIT University Work-experience: 3+ years by the time  September '17 fall batches start. Have ...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
HiJust a short summary of my resume:I am a CA, FRM and CFA level 3 candidate (positive result expected in Aug15). Currently, I am working with a big4 consulting firm as a financial due diligence professional (expect to get promoted in Oct15). Tota...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 3
blackwood
Black wood @blackwood  ·  4 years ago

Thanks for the prompt reply Mansie ! I will sure have a look at the schools.

•  
ThePrincetonReview
Manya-The Princeton Review @ThePrincetonReview  ·  4 years ago

@blackwood

Hi, Your profile seems too good. You can look at schools like NUS ,NTU, SMU, Chicago Booth, Boston University, Rochestor Simon, Ohio Sate University etc.

•  
Write a comment...
Hello, Please evaluate my profile as under: 10th: 92.6%12th: 89.6%Graduation: 7.78 CGPAQualification: B.Tech. , Computer Engg from NIT JaipurWork-experience: 3+ years by the time  September '16 fall batches start. Worked in tech consulting role wi...
Read more...
  •  
ThePrincetonReview
@cooljishiHi, your profile seems to be good dear. But would like to bring to your notice that NUS, NTU, Booth and HEC Paris will be bit competitive as they generally accept applications with 5 years of experience on an average. I would rather ...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...

Hi,

I understand many schools do not accept a 3 year undergrad (15 year study) as valid for admission. Would want to know the top international colleges that do accept the same - Kindly help with a list of schools if available. GMAT score target 730+

•  
ThePrincetonReview
@gauravpansari

Hi Gaurav, most of the top B schools accept 15 years of education. In USA B schools like Harvard, Stanford,Yale, Wharton etc.

•  
Write a comment...
Hi,I am currently pursuing my MS in Industrial & Systems Engineering with full scholarship in one of the middle-tier institutes in the US. I am a Chemical Engineer as well from one of the top non-IIT institutes in India. Prior to coming here i...
Read more...

The night is darkest just before dawn.
  •  
ThePrincetonReview

@pikz

Your profile seems good. My suggestion would be that you should work in the US for a couple of year and then apply for MBA.

•  
Write a comment...