XAT 2019: Live Chat with XLRI Officials – 28th Nov 2018 | PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on XAT 2019 with XLRI Officials and Get the details about the Xavier Aptitude Test, Exam date, Notification, How to Apply online, Syllabus, Preparation, Mock Test, Admit Card, Result, Cut off and much more.

Latest Updates:

● XAT 2020 Registration started through online mode from 23 August 2019.

● XAT 2020 Exam Date: 5th January, 2020

For more information, visit the XAT official website – http://www.xatonline.in/

Other Important Articles:

Prep time for XAT 2020-Section wise Syllabus, Study Material and Sample Question Papers

Things to Keep in Mind for XAT 2020, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern

How to Prepare and Score 99 Percentile in XAT Exam

To keep track of latest discussions on XAT 2019, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

XAT 2019 | XLRI 2019 – Admit Card, Exam, Result

Be the part of an exclusive live chat where XAT Officials will answer students queries on how to tackle XAT 2019.  

Date: 28th Nov 2018, 

Time: 3 PM to 5 PM

What/how to put in marks obtained under class 10th section if for eg. someone has got 9.8/10 as there is no place for decimal?

XAT 2019 : Application Deadline Approching | 30th Nov 2018 

http://cdn3.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/2076/57536/Registration.html?utm_source=Pagalguy&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=XAT2019

I didn't apply for HRM while filling the form, is there any possibility I can modify it ?

Hello sir, while filling the fork I made a mistake of giving my graduation year as January 2018 instead of January 2017. Is there anyway I can edit the form and change it?

Do we have to separately apply to XLRI?

The live chat is scheduled for today between 3 PM to 5 PM. Please follow the group for further information.

sir is there any reservation for pwd ( persons with disabillty) candidates in any of the xat colleges for mba

sir, will extra time be provided to pwd (person with disability) candidates in the xat 2019 exam .. is there any rule or guidelines regarding the same for pwd category candidates

@XATOfficial Would the live session be answered by the exlink team ? Or would we also have any senior member from the admissions committee for the live chat today?

Do I hv to apply separately for rural management course?

Hi ! Can u tell me the exact no of questions that will be paper pattern ( No of questions per section)How will negative marking be calculated for unattempted questions ( up to how many questions will there be no negative marking for unattempted questions)Since it is only a 1 part test will there will be negative marking for General Awareness.Also for unattempted questions will you include unattempted questions in GA section as well.

Hi, I took the XAT 2018 and I somehow lost my score card. Now to apply to a college I need my score card how can I get it? Thank you in advance! Mahesh

What is the importance of the essay writing and general knowledge parts? Will their marks be added while calculating the final marks?

Please provide the following information: 1) Pattern of XAT 2) Weightage given to different components in the final admission criteria of XLRI for its BM and HRM programme.

Who has XLRi tied up with as the testing partners for XAT 2019?

For the first Online XAT 2018, it was SIFY and at many exam centres, the network had many technical failures leading to poor performance of many candidates.

Can we expect that the testing partners for this year might be reliable and would have standard testing interface unlike SIFY's last year non standard one?

Will there be any official mock for XAT 2019? 

Hi ! Can u tell me the exact no of questions that will be paper pattern ( No of questions per section)How will negative marking be calculated for unattempted questions ( up to how many questions will there be no negative marking for unattempted questions)Since it is only a 1 part test will there will be negative marking for General Awareness.Also for unattempted questions will you include unattempted questions in GA section as well.

Will GK be included with the main exam this time? I am asking this because the exam time is given as 10 am to 1 pm and there is no mention of a separate exam after that