XAT 2019 | Admit Card, Exam Prep, Results

Join the discussion on XAT 2019 with XLRI Officials and Get the details about the Xavier Aptitude Test, Exam date, Notification, How to Apply online, Syllabus, Preparation, Mock Test, Admit Card, Result, Cut off and much more.

Latest Updates:

● XAT 2020 Registration started through online mode from 23 August 2019.

● XAT 2020 Exam Date: 5th January, 2020

For more information, visit the XAT official website – http://www.xatonline.in/

Other Important Articles:

Prep time for XAT 2020-Section wise Syllabus, Study Material and Sample Question Papers

Things to Keep in Mind for XAT 2020, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern

How to Prepare and Score 99 Percentile in XAT Exam

To keep track of latest discussions on XAT 2019, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

XAT 2019 | XLRI 2019 – Admit Card, Exam, Result

Hey guys. I'm selling my CAT/XAT/NMAT/GMAT/SNAP study material to anyone whose interested and preparing for these exams this year. Interested ones can contact me on 8800124921. Location Sector 15, Gurgaon.

Hi Guys....I have filled XAT form. Do i separetly need to fill the form of XLRI college ?

Thanks in Advance.

I had some spelling errors in my address. Fees submitted. How to correct it now? Help

Hey guys!

In the work-ex column for XAT 2019 what was the cutoff date that you put your work ex? It has been mentioned that the cutoff date for work ex is 31 March 2019 which is absurb

hello guys 

just wanted to confirm that while filling the xat form, in the work experience section, under the name of employer we'll be writing the name of organisation...Please correct if I'm wrong

Please suggest best resources to prepare for XAT....

I have 10cgpa in class 10th. The marksheet has the formula 9.5*CGPA as overall percentage. Acc to that, I have 95%. Formula for subject wise percentage individually is also 9.5*CGPA. I have 10 cgpa in 5 subjects. And 9 in one. Hence, 9.5*10*5 = 475 9.5*9= 85.5 Total obtained marks = 560.5/600 This makes overall percentage 93% Which overall percentage should I write? I've to fill marks obtained too next to overall percentage.

hello guys, Does anyone know from where can we practice XAT type RCs? Since most RCs in XAT are Critical reasoning based and have questions related to inference/strengthening/weakining of argument etc.?

I mentioned my 10th marks incorrectly in the form. I wrote 437 instead of 436 but I have mentioned the correct percentage. XAT authorities are not picking up their phone. I have dropped them an e-mail mentioning the same to them. Wht should I do? SHould I refill the form?

Hey everyone ! This year would be my second attempt at XAT. I would like to know the scores and the respective percentiles on those scores in XAT 2018.

If anyone, anyone be so kind to post their sectional scores (in terms of marks or percentages, anything is fine). It would help me and a lot of others to know what scores translated to what percentiles sectionwise and overall, coz XLRI clearly does not release anything score wise. 

A fair idea is really important when trying to fix gaps in preparation. I feel blindly going about knowing where we stand is not going to help. 

Cut off percentiles are known to everybody, but scores are something, both below and above the cut offs, is still a mystery to more than half of the junta and I know this for a fact. 

TIA !!

Is there anyone who got more than 10 or more than 90 percentile in the DM section in XAT 2018 ?? If yes, can you then :

1) mention your score and percentile on that score ? did you even leave any questions in that section ??
2) please explain a little as to how did you go about getting that much ?

I have no idea what marks in DM fetched what percentile in that section.

Any information on the above two counts will be appreciated !

Cheers !!

Can you change the exam location once submitted?

Hey everyone ! Anyone here giving the TIME Xat Mocks ?? (AIMXATs)

I just wanted to know whether the online AIMXATs, conducted on an all India Scale (2 of them this year) are made available offline as well after the test period gets over.Coz there's no way I can travel this far in the freezing cold weather, risking my health.

Thanks in advance !

When will be the admit card available?

What was the cut off marks for quant (88.6 percentile) in 2018 xat for BM ??

https://t.me/joinchat/FWuqhhZ7PuP84glfZdQ-Sg Xlri call getters

hi ! xat percentile is 83 (NO WORK EX and 4 years GAP) whats best college to APPLY now ?

• i will tell you in comment
  • ITM
  • TAPMI

0 voters

XAT PERCENTILE IS 83 ! where to apply ??

• KJ SOMAIYA
  • FORE
  • IFMR
  • others…i will tell in comment
  • TAPMI
  • itm
  • LIBA
  • MICA
  • BIMTECH
  • imt
  • GREAT LAKES

0 voters

Online application for admissions into Indian Institute of Science (IISc) is now open.   

GMAT and CAT are the accepted entrance examinations, for MBA.

Link for the frequently asked questions:   

http://mgmt.iisc.ac.in/newwordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/IIScFAQ2019.pdf

Link for the online application:   

https://www.iisc.ac.in/admissions/m-mgt/#ffs-tabbed-13