🏢 SSC CGL 2019 Tier II Notification: Exam Date, Syllabus and Preparation

Join the discussion on SSC CGL 2019 Tier II and Get all the details about SSC CGL Tier I, II and III Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus, Online Application closing date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Preparation tips.

SSC CGL 2019 Tier II Latest Notification:

● SSC CGL Tier II 2018 Final Answer key Released – 30 October 2019 to 29 November 2019.

Final Answer Key SSC CGL Tier II 2018  – Click Here 

● SSC CGL Tier II Result – 25 October 2019.

Check Result List  – Click Here 

SSC CGL 2019 Tier I Exam and Application Date :

SSC CGL Tier I 2019 Exam Date – 2nd to 11th March’ 2019 (CBE)

● Online Application process begins – 22nd October, 2019.

● Last date to submit online applications – 25th November, 2019.

SSC CGL 2018 Tier III Exam Notification:

● SSC CGL 2018 Tier -III Exam Date – 29th December 2019 (DES) (SUNDAY MORNING)

Other Important Articles of SSC CGL 2019:

SSC CGL Tier 2 Result 2019 Declared

SSC CGL 2019 Online Registration

To keep track of latest discussions on SSC CGL, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

🏛 SSC CGL 2018-19 Tier 1 Result and Cutoff list Released

SSC CGL Tier 2 | Cut Off | Result – PaGaLGuY

1 Like

Don't be afraid to fail.
Don't waste energy trying to cover up failure.
Learn from your failures and go on to the next challenge.
It's OK to fail. If you're not failing, you're not growing.

Lets work together on our nemesis and make them our strongest point, so that in exam we can excel without failures.

Date:

@brixcel english ke question dal dena main maths and g.k dekh lunga

nobles gases

1.Helium is created deep in the earth from the radioactive decay of uranium and thorium (which also gives the earth its internal heat), and is "mined" from natural gasand oil wells (it comes up with the natural gas and is separated and stored). It's also constantly seeping up from the ground all around us, but it is so light that almost all of it escapes into space fairly rapidly.

2. Neon is used in signs and light bulbs and creates a very bright light when electricity is introduced to it.

3. Argon is the most common and cheapest of the noble gases. It can be extracted from air by cooling the air down to the point where it liquefies, then doing a fractional distillation of the resulting liquid to isolate the argon fraction. Most household incandescent light bulbs are filled with argon.

4.Krypton is used in higher grade light bulbs and is also put in between some panes of glass in energy efficient double-pane windows.

5.Strobe lights and camera flashes are commonly made using Xenon.

6. Radon gas is radioactive, and it seeps out of the ground all over the world collecting in basements and causing lung cancer. It is generated by the radioactive decay of thorium, of which there is a lot in the earth's crust. You can install special fans and venting systems to remove the radon from your house, which may be a good idea if the levels in your geographical area are unusually high.

@surindertiwari bhai kya rha tera score

ap me se koi ssc cgl 2014 ka pattern bta skta h kya: mcq or subjective? ya fir notification ka hi wait krna padega?

please tell about preparion for ssc ..books and which institute will be helpful for preparion for ssc tier 1 ..i have not been able to clear the exam 2013...i would be thankful

study material

http://www.thinkinc.in/SSCPapers.html

Ant

Entice
  • repel
  • diminish
  • misplace
  • baffle
  • authorize

0 voters

Seats for Mathematics, Physics and Biology in a school are in the ratio 5 : 7 : 8. There is a proposal to increase these seats by 40%, 50% and 75% respectively. What will be the ratio of increased seats?

Three pipes A, B and C can fill a tank from empty to full in 30 minutes, 20 minutes, and 10 minutes respectively. When the tank is empty, all the three pipes are opened. A, B and C discharge chemical solutions P,Q and R respectively. What is the proportion of the solution R in the liquid in the tank after 3 minutes?

A pump can fill a tank with water in 2 hours. Because of a leak, it took 2 1/3 hours to fill the tank. The leak can drain all the water of the tank in:

what is this plinth to paramount.............maine kafi suna h isk bare me?

Hi guys. I am new to SSC CGL. Giving my 1st attempt in 2014. Expect a support from you all. 😃

from where i can get the plinth to paramount material. I am not in delhi. PLZ HELP.

A and B can do a piece of work in 72 days, B and C in 120 days and A and C in 90 days. In what days A can do it alone?

1) 90
2) 100
3) 110
4) none of these

24 men can complete a job in 40 days. How many men can complete it in 24 days?

1) 20
2) 24
3) 32
4) 40

DSSSB vacancies 2013.

check this out.

GK Padhte hain aaj. 9-10. Be prepared. :gm:

A can do a piece of work in 24 day, B in 32 days and C in 64 days. All begin to do it together, but A leaves after 6 days and B leaves 6 days before the completion of the work. How many days did the work last?