[Official] IFMR GSB - Premier Business School in India for MBA | Batch 2024-26 | PaGaLGuY

I ha ve 3.7 month of work ex will this have any value during selection?

The shortlists for the interview round are released after the application deadline.
For Round 4, the deadline is 28th March.

For more details, please visit:-

Are there any extracurricular activities or student clubs that MBA students can participate in at IFMR?

definitely this will add value. Apart from this your skills and academics matter a lot.

The candidate has to meet all the eligibility criteria and Selection depends upon your performance in the GDPI round and the overall profile score of the candidate.
For more details, visit-
https://ifmrgsbadmissions.krea.edu.in/?_ga=2.32136958.1135447335.1671685415-825502002.1671685415

Most of the faculty are PhD holders from good institutes. Lectures, cases, problem-solving, coding … all have their place in the curriculum. We also use industry experts to fill in the emerging topics (fintech, blockchain, …).

Currently there are no groups as such. You can reach out to us at - The social media handles of Team Genesis, The Admissions Committee of IFMR GSB, Krea University.

•PAGALGUY:

Official:

Life @ IFMR:

•INSTAGRAM:
https://instagram.com/admissions_ifmr.gsb?igshid=Yzg5MTU1MDY=

•FACEBOOK:

•LINKEDIN:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ifmr-gsb-admissions-21b66a205

•EMAIL: [email protected]

Check out the clubs and committees of IFMR- Clubs and Committees - Premier & Leading B-School of India |Best MBA in Finance| Data Science

This is _____ here, good evening sir & thanks for holding this session, i am currently emplyed at datamaties global services as a project team lead, presently with 2 yrs of work ex. my academics are 10th - 82%, 12th - 76% & Bcom - 77%, I have answered GMAT - 330 scores, but after doing my finding i belive the world is heading towards a recession as jeff bezos rightly pointed out so is it worth to join a general MBA or should on consider an mba global programme this year?

what are the student clubs at ifmr?

22 clubs and committees run by students: music, dance, drama, sports, debate, MUN, …

Saw an ad on the ongoing placements no nention of the median salry , can you share the average on the same?

We need GMAT 650+. Recession is entirely possible, but life must go on.

Check out the clubs and committee of IFMR- Clubs and Committees - Premier & Leading B-School of India |Best MBA in Finance| Data Science

We only count 6 months or more of work experience (up to 36 months).

Final Placements for academic year 2022-23.-
Average CTC is 13.64 Lakhs ; Median CTC is 13 lakhs ; Highest CTC is 20 lakhs.

Close to the mean, around 13+ LPA. Look at the placement report on the website.

What are my chances?
bcom - 88% persuing CA
10th - 83%
12th - 80%, I also work as a ghostwriter and have contributed instructive articles to established magazines and websites in karnataka

Hi Amit Sir

I’d like to know my odds of getting into an mba program at IFMR
sex: female
CAT: 84
University: DEMPO College
undergraduate degree: B-COM
experience: 3 months internship at 7g, 1.5 yrs as a PR
extracurricular: salsa, guitarist and professional photography

B-school agar refund karwau to kitne din main ah jata hai refund?

The candidate has to meet all the eligibility criteria and Selection depends upon your performance in the GDPI round and the overall profile score of the candidate.

For more details, visit-