[ Official ] 2021-23 ISB&M Nande Admission Queries [ PagalGuy]

Join the discussion on ISB&M Nande Admission 2021-23 and get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, Campus, Placements, cut off and much more.

About ISB&M

Founded by Dr. Pramod Kumar in the year 2000, ISB&M Nande has managed to be amongst the best 2% nationally and the best two PGDM  programmes in Pune in a span of 21 years, with campuses in Pune, Kolkata &  Bengaluru. It has also received many national and international awards for academic excellence. ISB&M, ranked 9th in Top Private Institutes in India, 2020 ( Source : Times B-School Survey ) offers multi –disciplinary programmes under Management, Commerce and Engineering.

ISB&M offers 2 years full time Career – Oriented dual specialization PGDM programme, approved by AICTE in  Marketing, Finance, HR, IRM  SCOM ( only for Engineers), Media & Communication & Business Analytics.

Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must meet either of the three criteria-

1. CAT 70/ XAT 65 percentile and above and must have cleared graduation from a recognized university with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.

2. Scored 75% marks or more in both 10th and 12th standard, should have completed graduation from a recognized university with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA and should have a valid CAT/ XAT score. (1. & 2. automatically qualify for GD and PI).

3. Qualify ISB&M written competency test. (conducted on the day of GD and PI).

Weightage:

1. Written test: 25%

2. Academics: 25%

3. GD and PI: 40%

4. Work experience: 10%

Admission Process:

1. Collect the ISB&M Prospectus and Application form from the institute counter/Marketing office after paying a fee or

2. Fill the Application form online via the link mentioned on the website, pay using credit or debit cards, or through net banking. After successful registration, candidates will be sent the Prospectus or

3. Download the PDF form, fill it manually, attach a passport-sized photograph, and send it to the ISB&M Admissions Office, Pune, with a Demand Draft.

4. Candidates shortlisted for the GP and PI shall be notified via SMS, email.

Scholarships and Rewards @ Nande Campus:

The Institute has the provision for awarding the following scholarship and rewards to the deserving performers.

Merit Scholarship

ISB&M will award merit scholarship to Top 20 Students of Rs. 1,50,000 with following conditions:

● 80 % in CAT or XAT

● 85% in 10th Standard

● 85% in 12th standard

● 70% or equivalent CGPA in graduation

● CGPA of 4.5 & above in 1st Trimester of PGDM Programme.

Hello Folks!!

Applications open for PGDM Batch 2019-21.Kindly post all your queries regarding Placements , Fees Structure , Alumni and any other other related to Admissions on this thread..

To Apply online , log on to www.isbm.ac.in 

📷 

Selection @ ISB&M Batch 2019-21

in order to succeed in ISB&M ,A candidate must develop learning attitude for a career and imbibe an open minded attitude towards exploring newer experiences & make serious efforts at self development .

Written Test ( CAT/ XAT/ MAT / CMAT / ATMA) - 25%

Academics ( 10th , 12th & Grad )- 25%

GD&PI-  40%

Work Exp - 10% 

Note-  Please be reminded that the deadline for submission of Application to CAT 2018  is 19th of September  2018. 

Congratulations on your Final Placement 

Heartiest Congratulations to Shriti Singh for getting selected in NIVEA for Summer Internship

The HR Share is the premium event organised by the ISB&M students every year since it’s inception. ISB&M invites 40-50 Business thought leaders specially HR leaders to grace the occasion and share their wisdom with our students who are groomed to be future leaders. ISB&M is always in the forefront of academic excellence and industry connect. This has helped ISB&M to understand and appreciate the changing business scenario and incorporate in academic curriculum. HR Share is one such platform which we organise in mammoth scale, wherein HR thought leaders will deliberate contemporary Human Resources issues. HR Share always attracts large number of delegates from various industries VIZ. Manufacturing, Pharma, Auto-component,Retail Consulting, IT/ITES to name few.   

Dr. Pramod Kumar @ 9th Indian Management Conclave 2018
SPECIAL SESSION: DIRECTORS ROUNDTABLE
Topic: Developing a Framework for 21st Century Indian Business School

The Indian Management Conclave (IMC), organized by MBA Universe, invites decision-makers from B-Schools, universities, global thinkers and international organizations to share best practices at a two-day event at IIM Bangalore on August 03 and 04, 2018. The theme for the conference is: MBA Pedagogy for 21st Century Business School. Future of Jobs ad skills, Mission & Learning Goals, What to teach - Curriculum and How to tech - Pedagogy will be discussed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_kBrOadNpY

Congratulations on your Final Placement 

Heartiest Congratulations on your Final Placement 

Ms. Prachi Sharma, is working with HSBC as Associate Vice President, from 2009-11 batch. We owe you a special vote of thanks for being with us and enlightening the student with interactive session. #Alumni #Alumnitalk

HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. It serves more than 38 million customers through four global businesses: Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Private Banking. Their network covers 66 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America.

Classes at 3, working for events till 5, partying till 7, and classes at 9.
No doubts that the time above is in A.M.
No matter how things were stressed, you managed to make it with your squad.

Let the world know the enthusiasm of ISBMITIES,.
Let the distance not be an obstruction,
Lets meet to cherish,
Lets meet to reunite,
Lets meet to admire,
Your Squad,
Your Pals,
Your Mentors for life.

We are eagerly waiting to meet you on 6th of October, at THE ROYAL PLAZA (Ashoka Road, New Delhi) at 7:00 p.m.

Mr. Ashish Musaddi, is working with Cipla as Director Human Resources, from 2004-06 batch. We owe you a special vote of thanks for being with us and enlightening the student with interactive session. #Alumni #Alumnitalk

Cipla - One of the top global pharmaceuticals companies in India, uses latest technology for high quality & affordable medicines for all patients. It is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company, headquartered in Mumbai, India. It primarily develops medicines to treat respiratory, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, diabetes, weight control and depression

Heatiest Congratulations to the " Yuva" Team of ISB&M who stood second at ISB Hyderabad Infrabiz , a strategy and marketing case competition in which 306 Teams participated across India from top B-Schools including IIM-A, Symbiosis and the other IIMs in final round . 

Heartiest Congratulations to our student for her placement in KPMG. We wish her luck for future endeavors and a successful career path.

Student Testimonial ( Batch 2017-19)

Lavanya Ravi

Batch 2017-19 

Final Placement - Rockwell Automation 

PGDM - SCOM 

Like everyone else I could see, I too was struck in web of emotions.... New place, new people, language I didn't know and of course no friends. Breaking ice has always been an ordeal for me. And I was a little bit too scared this time. Now a responsible adult I was and I couldn't give excuses anymore. Well that was the first day. And later on time took care of everything. Made friends, hung out and had fun. Well that wasn't the only stuff I learned . The purpose for which I came to the college was well served. I learnt what I was supposed to.. It taught me hard work, discipline and professionalism. With the best facilities on hand, this college never seems to rest. The Library is a deep ocean of knowledge, where all the fishes can survive and even more. The lectures who are always on their feet to help, advice, support and motivate.ISB&M has changed the way I am and I am proud to be part of it

Student Testimonial ( Batch 2017-19)

Surbhi Modi

Batch -2017-19

Final Placement- Purnartha Investment Advisors Pvt. Ltd. 

PGDM – Marketing  

" Fabulous and rewarding is how I would describe my past two years at International School of Business & Media. Their strong academic programs, readily accessible faculty, and a variety of student resources created an excellent learning environment for me to gain practical skills and most importantly, confidence. It was indeed the best decision of my life to come to ISB&M because it was a turn around for me.