Join the discussion on ISB&M Nande Admission 2021-23 and get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, Campus, Placements, cut off and much more.
Founded by Dr. Pramod Kumar in the year 2000, ISB&M Nande has managed to be amongst the best 2% nationally and the best two PGDM programmes in Pune in a span of 21 years, with campuses in Pune, Kolkata & Bengaluru. It has also received many national and international awards for academic excellence. ISB&M, ranked 9th in Top Private Institutes in India, 2020 ( Source : Times B-School Survey ) offers multi –disciplinary programmes under Management, Commerce and Engineering.
ISB&M offers 2 years full time Career – Oriented dual specialization PGDM programme, approved by AICTE in Marketing, Finance, HR, IRM SCOM ( only for Engineers), Media & Communication & Business Analytics.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must meet either of the three criteria-
1. CAT 70/ XAT 65 percentile and above and must have cleared graduation from a recognized university with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
2. Scored 75% marks or more in both 10th and 12th standard, should have completed graduation from a recognized university with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA and should have a valid CAT/ XAT score. (1. & 2. automatically qualify for GD and PI).
3. Qualify ISB&M written competency test. (conducted on the day of GD and PI).
1. Written test: 25%
2. Academics: 25%
3. GD and PI: 40%
4. Work experience: 10%
1. Collect the ISB&M Prospectus and Application form from the institute counter/Marketing office after paying a fee or
2. Fill the Application form online via the link mentioned on the website, pay using credit or debit cards, or through net banking. After successful registration, candidates will be sent the Prospectus or
3. Download the PDF form, fill it manually, attach a passport-sized photograph, and send it to the ISB&M Admissions Office, Pune, with a Demand Draft.
4. Candidates shortlisted for the GP and PI shall be notified via SMS, email.
Scholarships and Rewards @ Nande Campus:
The Institute has the provision for awarding the following scholarship and rewards to the deserving performers.
ISB&M will award merit scholarship to Top 20 Students of Rs. 1,50,000 with following conditions:
● 80 % in CAT or XAT
● 85% in 10th Standard
● 85% in 12th standard
● 70% or equivalent CGPA in graduation
● CGPA of 4.5 & above in 1st Trimester of PGDM Programme.