New start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Need gyan!

Hello everyone, My name is dany and i am a regular visitor to this site. Profile: Engg grad, passed in '96, 9 yrs work exp, Based in Dubai for 5 yrs and employed as a manager in IT consulting.Married no kids(DINKS). Now comes the…

Hello everyone,

My name is dany and i am a regular visitor to this site.
Profile: Engg grad, passed in '96,
9 yrs work exp,
Based in Dubai for 5 yrs and employed as a manager in IT consulting.Married no kids(DINKS).

Now comes the shocker. I want to dump all of this and get into an MBA. Plan to write GMAT in sept 06 and apply to colleges in UK and maybe US also. Reason: need to get back into mainstream within 12-14 months.

After looking at the preperation material in the OG / princeton i feel i need professional help in preparing for the GMAT and my aim is 700+. Looking at the deadlines i have and current aptitude to crack the GMAT i want to quit and come to india, prepare over next 3 months and then try to get a job after a break of almost 6 months( conisdering the application process etc.)

R there recommended centers / people / coaches etc., who can help me do this in Bangalore?......................:

The risk i am taking is huge but i see only 1 way out and that is an MBA. Is this wise?

Hello everyone,

My name is dany and i am a regular visitor to this site.
Profile: Engg grad, passed in '96,
9 yrs work exp,
Based in Dubai for 5 yrs and employed as a manager in IT consulting.Married no kids(DINKS).

Now comes the shocker. I want to dump all of this and get into an MBA. Plan to write GMAT in sept 06 and apply to colleges in UK and maybe US also. Reason: need to get back into mainstream within 12-14 months.

After looking at the preperation material in the OG / princeton i feel i need professional help in preparing for the GMAT and my aim is 700+. Looking at the deadlines i have and current aptitude to crack the GMAT i want to quit and come to india, prepare over next 3 months and then try to get a job after a break of almost 6 months( conisdering the application process etc.)

R there recommended centers / people / coaches etc., who can help me do this in Bangalore?......................:

The risk i am taking is huge but i see only 1 way out and that is an MBA. Is this wise?
please introduce urself here.. read the newbie thread and the basic rules of PG.. for everything else, search!!

info abt GMAT can be found here and here

Do read the newbie's thread and the basic rules thread. Us eth e search option to find the topic you are looking for!!