Need Help , CAT didnt go well

First of all , congratulations to everyone who got their desired CAT score . But I didnt.I was really depressed for the past few days , now i finally have the courage to post this So here is my question , my CAT score is far from presentable …

First of all , congratulations to everyone who got their desired CAT score . But I didnt.I was really depressed for the past few days , now i finally have the courage to post this

So here is my question , my CAT score is far from presentable , and my NMAT score is 170 ( thats no good either). So now the question is , which are the good colleges that i can get into , and what exams can i take..

I am giving MAT , and most probably ATMA as well , I am in my final year of Engg. from Pune

Please tell me what good colleges should I apply to and what exams i should be giving , As I really dont wanna wait one year after this to do an MBA.

PS : I did get a call from IBS , but I think everyone did and I am trying get into a better ranked college ( No offence)

PS 1 :How many of the 95% + iler are freshers??

PS 2 : Is AMITY Noida a good option???

First of all , congratulations to everyone who got their desired CAT score . But I didnt.I was really depressed for the past few days , now i finally have the courage to post this

So here is my question , my CAT score is far from presentable , and my NMAT score is 170 ( thats no good either). So now the question is , which are the good colleges that i can get into , and what exams can i take..

I am giving MAT , and most probably ATMA as well , I am in my final year of Engg. from Pune

Please tell me what good colleges should I apply to and what exams i should be giving , As I really dont wanna wait one year after this to do an MBA.

PS : I did get a call from IBS , but I think everyone did and I am trying get into a better ranked college ( No offence)

PS 1 :How many of the 95% + iler are freshers??

hii
what is ur CAT SCORE?..
Have u given MAT and if , then what is ur score?.

CAT is 70 %ile , n gonna give MAT in FEB

i have got 95%ile in CAT and i m a fresher from bangalore doin my final year in BBA- Christ. I dont think mine is too good either considering i've got 168 in NMAT and 83 in SNAP.
my hope was for SP Jain but they see a lot of the profile stuff and i dont quite stand a chance for it too. I really want to do MBA next year from a gud college in India itself but a bit confused abt wat to do next. Also to mention i've got a call from IIMK but dunno hw gud or bad it is.
Please suggest some options for me as well.

you guys can still write MH-CET..

Buddy,

I understand your situation and i wish that you are soon out of it. For better and appropiate responses from fellow puys:

Please post your query here to know which B-Schools you can apply and prospects there http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-which-b-schools-should-you-apply-to-25054445

For any career related dilemma, please post query here
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

All the best!