ISRO Recruitment | Exam, Admit Card, Result – PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on ISRO Recruitment 2019 and Get all the details about Indian Space Research Organization, Notification, Exam Date, Admit Card, Eligibility, Syllabus, Answer Key, Result, Interview, Vacancy and much more.

For more information, visit the official website www.isro.gov.in/

Other Important Articles:

ISRO IPRC Recruitment 2019: Get Details on Walk in Interview for 220 Vacancies Apprentice Posts

ISRO Recruitment 2019 for Technical Assistant Posts 

ISRO SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2019 for 90 Technician/Draughtsman B Posts

To keep track of latest discussions on ISRO Recruitment 2019, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

ISRO JPA and Stenographer 2019 Recruitment

Hello everyone All the best for ISRO 2017

💣

computer science general category only 3 seats I guess as overall only 9 seats and 2 seats reserved for physically challenged.

Electronics guys please help this Electrical buddy understand the syllabus of ISRO which has most weightage so that I can atleast work on important topics and optimize my preparation. Experts are welcome and please tell me topics if possible.

ISRO did not take fees from me. I am a general candidate. It directly generated fees paid page? Did it happen with anyone?

this time there are 90 questions?

last time it was 80 right? Is the time limit,the same?

What will be exam time on 7th may??

Hi there!

Is it possible to crack ISRO 2017 the exam by 2 months preparation?

If yes, what should be the strategy?

ISRO subject analysis and preparation strategy:

https://youtu.be/Qw-ocuPsmL8

guys, many of us didn't qualify for IES mains including me. Gate bhi acha nhi hua. but dont loose hope guys. ISRO, BARC is coming. keep your preparation ready. i have cleared isro written last year. i made this small video to give all information related to isro written exam at a single platform. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1r3TZgzl-s&index=3&list=PLMHaSmDRsemZMUesng5erJitbyazpk7EY

im having 7.48 cgpa till btech 6th sem...87%in 12th and 97%in 10th...will i be shortlisted for written test isro 2017??...any chances??...im in 8th sem now...

For Electronics No of Que 90, For Electrical Paper No of Que is 80

Hi there!

How many objective questions can be asked in the ISRO exam?, tentatively?

Is there any webiste or link to study those kind of questions? If yes, please do share.

Thanks in advance! 

I submitted isro scientist 2017 online,but after printing the application form I did not find payment details. Please clarify whether payment details  isro provides in application form or 

I submitted isro scientist 2017 online,but after printing the application form I did not find payment details. Please clarify whether payment details  isro provides in application form or not....

Can anyone post answer key for isro mechanical 2016

Is noc necessary from the state govt department before writtem exam? 

what is the criterion for selection of students for written test?

can eee students apply for both electronics and electrical post in isro 2017