ISB 2008-2009 Selected for Interview

Hi BFU,

Do the ones not selected for the interview in R2 also get a email...or only the ones selected get an email....

Everyone gets an email, either acceptance or reject.

I was just kidding buddy..
This wait for 15th December is just too much.
anyways.. lets hope for the best :)


expedite Says
Well Jawaharnr... nope, not a sadistic attempt at anything... coz I too am in the same boat... :satisfie: waiting for the R1 results...

Hi all,

Can anyone please answer me what documents are reuiqred to proove ur work ex. as I have left one company without taking my exp letter but i have all the payslips and appointment letter. Can anyone please help me out in this..as i dont wanna loose my experience . I know this question is not supposed to be in this thread but i dint get any suitable thread to post it.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

Can anyone please answer me what documents are reuiqred to proove ur work ex. as I have left one company without taking my exp letter but i have all the payslips and appointment letter. Can anyone please help me out in this..as i dont wanna loose my experience . I know this question is not supposed to be in this thread but i dint get any suitable thread to post it.

Thanks in advance.


As far as the documents required to be scanned and submitted with the application pack are concerned (employment related), you are supposed to submit the latest salary-slip and income tax returns. Apart from that no other employment related documents have been sought at the application stage.

Not sure if any other work-related documents (appointment letters/salary slips etc.) are supposed to be submitted by the admits during the registration process.

I would request Bornforyou to confirm the same for the benefit of all the applicants on what employment related documents should we have handy, to be submitted at the time of the new-admit registration.

Does anyone has even a teeny weeny bit of news about the calls?
The wait is agggggonizing maan.........

With truck loads of tension,
Shruti.

kaashh!!! but it seems like the agony is going to torment us for another 11 days..gone thro all the ISB blogs ..read thro the isb website n no of times..even tried killing time looking at that count down counter tht expedite created....still 11 more days to go ...anybody , any more ideas on how to negotiate this agonizing period..

cheers,
Raj

As far as the documents required to be scanned and submitted with the application pack are concerned (employment related), you are supposed to submit the latest salary-slip and income tax returns. Apart from that no other employment related documents have been sought at the application stage.

Not sure if any other work-related documents (appointment letters/salary slips etc.) are supposed to be submitted by the admits during the registration process.

I would request Bornforyou to confirm the same for the benefit of all the applicants on what employment related documents should we have handy, to be submitted at the time of the new-admit registration.

Ok... There will be detailed instructions when you get your admission letter. You will be needed to submit relieving letter from last org (slightly diff for sabbaticals) and experience letter from all other previous companies worked for. Just payslips in my opinion will not be enough. You should contact that company now and get your experience letter showing these docs.

Hi All,

New on forum. Pls can someone suggest when will invites for admission start coming out or will ISb send all the invites in one go before 15 th.

Thanks,
Amit80

All R1 results are expected to come on Dec 15th.

Good luck.

Hi All,

New on forum. Pls can someone suggest when will invites for admission start coming out or will ISb send all the invites in one go before 15 th.

Thanks,
Amit80

After almost a month of restlessness, anxiety and constant refreshing of PG threads, my interest has started to dwindle down :wow:
The results will come when they have to..
In order to get the ISB results out of my mind, I have decided to do something new.... work with all concentration

HI BornforYou,

Has the ISB adcom shared Cycle-2 statistics with the current ISB batch? Any idea whether the pool of Cycle-2 applicants in a way impacts the number of Cycle-1 final offers.

Thanks

HI BornforYou,

Has the ISB adcom shared Cycle-2 statistics with the current ISB batch? Any idea whether the pool of Cycle-2 applicants in a way impacts the number of Cycle-1 final offers.

Thanks

Yazoo...Adcom has not shared any information to us about R2 applications. Will post if I get to know anything officially.
After almost a month of restlessness, anxiety and constant refreshing of PG threads, my interest has started to dwindle down :wow:
The results will come when they have to..
In order to get the ISB results out of my mind, I have decided to do something new.... work with all concentration


Good Idea buddy !! I hope it works for you, I tried It did not work for me, made me more un-productive..So Caution:grab:

somebody pls fast forward to 15th, cann live this anxiety any more !! I am inclined to think myraid things such as My purpose in Life, and Karma fundass !!

hi all,

like the rest of you, i too have been keenly following this thread for whatever updates.... and with all diverse queries being answered umpteenth times, the only update remaining now is that one single mail/message - a mail that will again put the wheels of our lives in motion... in the destined directions - job switch, more applications or fund arrangements, as the case may be... till that time all of us will remain suspended inbetween two worlds - one that we have and the one we aspire to be in...

and while we are in this phase, i would like to acknowledge the tremendous capacity of this group in going ahead and meeting the daily challenges of work life while undergoing the mental trauma of this wait!

and coming 15th this final test too will be over - the test of patience.

hope all of us retain our sanity till than!

best of luck

MP

Hi All,

I am Bhavna Goyal. I am new to pagalguy.com and dont know how to post a new post :neutral:. Sorry this is the best smiley I could put to convey my emotions. Wanted to paste a crying one but couldn't find it. And my sincere apologies to the person whose post I have spoiled (coz i have used the reply option). Would be very kind of you if anyone could tell me how to go about posting a post (sounds like an application ugh...)

Neways, I also gave my interview on 19th of Nov. Waiting for results just like you people. Dont feel like working in office nowadays (not that I liked to work before though)

Hey Just saw that Reply option is the one to post new posts πŸ˜ƒ

ppl,
any idea on the number of admits isb gives in r1 ?

unable to sit n work @ office...everytime i open somethin to work, i get:
System Error : abort abort abort :neutral:

Hi All,
I am Bhavna Goyal. I am new to pagalguy.com and dont know how to post a new post :neutral:. Sorry this is the best smiley I could put to convey my emotions. Wanted to paste a crying one but couldn't find it. And my sincere apologies to the person whose post I have spoiled (coz i have used the reply option). Would be very kind of you if anyone could tell me how to go about posting a post (sounds like an application ugh...)


Hi Bhavna, join the gang ... this message board is these days being frequented by people (like myself πŸ˜‰ ) who are getting 'muft ki roti' from their companies... since there is 0 productivity from our end!

About posting messages... you can use the reply button under every message, which will result in a reply to that message and the orginal message will be quoted along with your reply & tags when you are typing in the message.] Or use the reply button near the bottom of the page to post a general message on the forum without quoting any previous message.

Neways, I also gave my interview on 19th of Nov. Waiting for results just like you people. Dont feel like working in office nowadays (not that I liked to work before though)


9 more days to go... 9 looonnng days (sigh!)... No mood to work.. no energy to do anything useful... kind of dragging myself through the day... The body is here.. heart is elsewhere...

I feel the same. absolutely done zilch work over the past week! And the deadlines for the U.S. second rounds are around the corner. My boss knows that I have done nothing for the past two weeks but bless her heart, she hasn't said anything about it!

This time period is a really tensed one. Well hope that we break into celebrations on 15 th

From :neutral: to

vasukarthik