Hey Guys
Got an offer from ISB...yipeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
G
Hi Guys!! Congrats to those who have made it to ISB and for those who haven't.... Well I can only say Join the Club because I also have NOT got through. I got a reject.. Feels bad man but can't help... Life goes on... I will have to search for other greener pastures... Neways best of luck to u all.
I would like ur suggestions: I have nt applied anywhere else but would like to apply now. Preferably in US and India. It would be a great help if you all could suggest some good colleges.
GMAT: 710(4.5)
Wex: 3.5
Hi Guys!! Congrats to those who have made it to ISB and for those who haven't.... Well I can only say Join the Club because I also have NOT got through. I got a reject.. Feels bad man but can't help... Life goes on... I will have to search for other greener pastures... Neways best of luck to u all.
I would like ur suggestions: I have nt applied anywhere else but would like to apply now. Preferably in US and India. It would be a great help if you all could suggest some good colleges.
GMAT: 710(4.5)
Wex: 3.5
Hard luck dear... Here are some of the schools I would recommend for a person of ur work ex and score:
India
=====
GLIM ( A good backup option)
ASIA (Almost all better than GLIM)
======
(In that order)
NUS
NTU
HKUST
HKU (It also has a compulsory exchange student thing to places like LBS)
US
=======
Tepper
Cornell
Tuck
Duke (emphasises on women candidates)
Purdue (Chances are good for ur score n good @ schols)
Fisher(Chances are good for ur score n good @ schols)
Most of the US schools are done with R1. The Asian schools are still in R1 but all are rolling based...so you may want to app sooner to them
Hey Bhavna - there are a lot of those greener pastures out there...
What's your preference are you looking for a 1 year or a 2 year MBA? The options for 2 year courses are unlimited in the US, you'll just have to research the best option that works for you. usnews and ft rankings are good starting points for that
As far as India goes the options are really limited in executive MBA's. IIMA has a minimum age requirement of 27 years, IIML is just starting this year... ISB has opened a campus in Dubai, if you are willing to look in Asia.. then the choices are huge including INSEAD, NUS etc.
Wingman.....
Hi Guys!! Congrats to those who have made it to ISB and for those who haven't.... Well I can only say Join the Club because I also have NOT got through. I got a reject.. Feels bad man but can't help... Life goes on... I will have to search for other greener pastures... Neways best of luck to u all.
I would like ur suggestions: I have nt applied anywhere else but would like to apply now. Preferably in US and India. It would be a great help if you all could suggest some good colleges.
GMAT: 710(4.5)
Wex: 3.5
Hey Guys.....Just outa curiosity......anyone with 2 years work ex who made it? I only see people around 25 years who've got admits........i am 23 , anyone this young with an admit? I am guessing my work ex was too less....apart from the fact that the interview wasnt terrific.....
And any email id to get feedback from ISB as to why i was turned down?
hey guys! congrats to everyone who's made it to ISB in R1. any clue how many admits and waitlists? as for the poor souls (i'm one of them) who've applied in R2, the wait continues. the official word is 15th, but who knows! is there any place from where we can get the list of candidates who've made it? the ISB website makes no mention of the results. the tension is getting to me. gmat score wasn't great at all, eaasys i thought were good but u can never tell. acads aren't great but extra currics are. sheesh!!!
mealiennothuman SaysI am grateful to ISB for helping me to make my decision of NUS vs ISB by rejecting me. Me off to Singapore π for sure now.
dude...did u get a schol from NUS with that score..let me know..
hey guys...this is only going to add to your panic. i called ISB yesterday and they said R2 interview calls will be made on 15th. then i called again today and they said 14th evening. i called yet again and they said tomorrow evening but it could also be 13th evening! it doesn't help!!! the tension grows by the minute
Hey Guys.....Just outa curiosity......anyone with 2 years work ex who made it? I only see people around 25 years who've got admits........i am 23 , anyone this young with an admit? I am guessing my work ex was too less....apart from the fact that the interview wasnt terrific.....
And any email id to get feedback from ISB as to why i was turned down?
yeah...i got in with 2 yrs n 4 months...
sorry that you cudnt get it :(
i am sure you ll get it in other univs π after all a call frm ISB for int itself is a gud milestone
Hi everybody, Got a call too. From the IIM Category: I:Indian I:I.T M:Male Thanks everybody for your help. ATB to everyone going fwd.
@smalik82, Have u got a R2 interview call or an R1 final admit ?
Hi,
I have formed a yahoo group for the R1 candidates who have been Admitted or Wait listed. This would help us to see the class profile before it is officially declared. We can also discuss all the logistics and other issues before moving to Hyd.
I would request you to join the group and update your profile as well.
isbpgp2008 : ISB PGP 2008-2009
thanks,
Deepesh
Thats a R1 final admit ... apologize for missing that out
Finally got the interview call.. 28th December- Kolkata..
justcannotwait Sayscongrats Simz! all the best. any idea if anyone from Pune has got an interview call yet? i thought Punekars would get them first
Have no idea.. I thot so too that Pune guys wud get it first.. I was expecting my call after about a week or so.. I guess once more calls start pouring in, people will put it here on the threads..
I haven't heard yet. I am a Pune based applicant.
spanicin SaysI haven't heard yet. I am a Pune based applicant.
Have patience.. Keep your fingers crossed.. They send a sms to all applicants, irrespective of selection or rejection.. SO you too will get yours soon ( and I am sure saying you have been selected for the interview).. ATB.. Keeps us posted..
And BTW- How much did u score in ur GMAT..?? U were scheduled for mid November right..??
this tension is killing. Calcutta ppl have got calls but not Pune. lets hope they send it soo. it's close to 6.30 pm now. any Punekars who get call pls inform us. by the way, what does the sms say? sorry, but just too curious π
I/V calls have started coming in .... mine on 2nd Jan, Delhi ....