ISB 2008-2009 Selected for Interview

SMS says this :
"Congratulations. You have been shortlisted for the ISB admission interview. Check your email for details.ISB"

Be patient , i think yours should be on its way

justcannotwait Says
this tension is killing. Calcutta ppl have got calls but not Pune. lets hope they send it soo. it's close to 6.30 pm now. any Punekars who get call pls inform us. by the way, what does the sms say? sorry, but just too curious ;)
justcannotwait Says
this tension is killing. Calcutta ppl have got calls but not Pune. lets hope they send it soo. it's close to 6.30 pm now. any Punekars who get call pls inform us. by the way, what does the sms say? sorry, but just too curious ;)


Your curiosity kind of suggests than you are really really pinning your hopes on this. Just relax and things flow for a while. You will get a call if you are destined to. :)

All the best.

Hi All!

Just rec'd Email from ISB shortlisted for Interview.

Interview on the 4th Jan 16:00 Hrs at New Delhi

My Stats

Age: 35/M
GMAT: 710(50/36/5.0)
Work Ex: 11 Yrs of very interesting International Work Ex( Shipping / Mid & Upstream Oil Industry)

At Present at Abidjan, Ivory Coast (West Africa); Coming back India on 28th Dec'r

Cheers!

folks... I am in too.. Congrats to all those who made it.

For the rest, I can tell you that I have been there so I understand the feeling. Wish you all the best for your future endeavors.

GMAT 750/4.5 W.ex 7.5 years


Hi Wingman!

Congrats. I have seen your few posts on IIMA thread. Good to see that you are through with ISB.

ATB
Have patience.. Keep your fingers crossed.. They send a sms to all applicants, irrespective of selection or rejection.. SO you too will get yours soon ( and I am sure saying you have been selected for the interview).. ATB.. Keeps us posted..

And BTW- How much did u score in ur GMAT..?? U were scheduled for mid November right..??


Thanks Simz...
Wow... u remember my gmat date.... I screwed up big time.. scored 650, awa - 4.5.... I shouldn't have expected more with only 3 days of study for the exam...

Do you get regret letters if you dont get through?

any Punekars who have heard from ISB? it's 7.50 pm, wonder whether they will SMS now. how come Delhi, Cal and Chennai have heard before us?

Hi Gautam,
I think your from pune. I have a few queries related to ISB admissions. SInce you have already been given an interview call, I think your just the right person to receive inputs from. can u give me ur cell no ? i wud like to talk to u


Hi,

What I mentioned in my post is that I actually did not get any call till that day, or even today for that matter. Anyways, my cell no.: 98224 76902. Give me a call if you need to talk.

-Gautam

Congrats to all the folks who got shortlisted for the R2 interviews.
As for those still waiting.. dont lose hope...
I was probably one of the last ones to get the interview mail in R1.
But that din stop me from getting an admit yesterday :)
So be patient and hope for the best!

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and came across the web-site while looking for ISB admit info. I am an R2 applicant and wanted to know whether the R2 interview shortlist will be out ALL at one time, or will it differ depending upon the geographical location where each applicant is based.

Thanks sooo much n BTW Good Luck to all :thumbsup:
/Rachita

Hi all...

I received an SMS from ISB suggesting that I've been shortlisted for the interview. However, I have not received an e mail. It's been 2 hours since I received the SMS.

Please guide..

Congratulations and thanks to everybody who received the call...

Regards,
Maxximus

Congrats buddy!!
As far as the mail is concerned, just relax. It'll come in a day or two.
I never even got my sms as I wasn't in India and had switched of my mobile.
If you want to be sure, just go to ISB website and login. You can see the updated info.

Hi all...

I received an SMS from ISB suggesting that I've been shortlisted for the interview. However, I have not received an e mail. It's been 2 hours since I received the SMS.

Please guide..

Congratulations and thanks to everybody who received the call...

Regards,
Maxximus

Hi guys...

Got a reject as well... Extremely disappointed :(
Congrats to all those who got in!

Not so cheers,
Shruti

Dear All,
I got an interview call (R2 applicant) from ISB today. Have a little query though. I have been given the interview date of 1st Feb. 2008 though i am from delhi. Wonder if such a thing has happened with anybody else.
Guys in delhi, let us make a group of people selected for interview calls and do some joint preparations (mock interviews etc.). I am sure it will help.

BTW, any entrepreneur/family business/pre-mba profile out here. Admit/Non admit/Interview call/Non-interview call all are welcome to throw their suggestions.

670/4.0/4 years

Hey,

I got my interview on 31st Jan, am also from Delhi.

Congrats dude!
can you please tell me how did you come to know of the R2 results?

Hey,

I got my interview on 31st Jan, am also from Delhi.
Congrats dude!
can you please tell me how did you come to know of the R2 results?


Got an sms and an email confirming the time and venue.

GMAT:710
Work ex:4+ yrs
Extra currics:Average

----snip----

how come ISB is providing a month's lead time for the R2 applicants selected for interviews???

any bangalore guys got a interview call?
my website status till reads
Your application is complete. Further update will be available approximately 3 to 7 days before the interview date for the interview location you have chosen.

what to do? will calling them up help?