me too get a dinged ....
:(
Hye Guys,
Didnt make it....... gotta go plan myself a better future.....good luck to all who made it......to all of you who didn't , there's something better in store for you !
Good Luck!
Sorry for all those who got dinged. ATB for all ur future endeavours.
Me got an ADMIT π π π
--Badri--
Yipee!!!
I am in 
cant describe my joy right now!! THis is just awesome
have been wait listed... The agony of wait continues....
got through. finally the sms for the final offer. all the best to the other guys. see you in ISB.
Got Dinged :(
Just curious to know what was lacking in my application.
Is there a way ??
(770/ 2.9 yrs)
well another one on this thread. Didn't make it. Still hasn't sunk in yet.
I didn't make it to ISB.
It is unbelievable. news is sinking in.
congrats for sucessful pagals.
News just came in , i am through . i am depositing the money tommorow. It is very strange feeling to have.
I have officially recived the BIG SMS.
Lets know all of us each other.
Thanks and regards
Amit bhatia
News just came in , i am through . i am depositing the money tommorow. It is very strange feeling to have.
I have officially recived the BIG SMS.
Lets know all of us each other.
Thanks and regards
Amit bhatia
Congrats to all R1 admits. Welcomt to ISB :). Now is the time to chill. Just pay the fees and don't worry about anything till April.
Hard luck for those who cudnt make it. Buck up for other apps and wish you all the best.
hey guys..
my first quote on pagalguy, and what better can it be about, than me having receievd the admission offer from ISB.
Congrats to others who have sailed through, and best luck those who havent..
Gaurav
I am in aswell.... 
and thats jus greaaat feeling...
Looking forward to meeting all u guys @ Hyd...
Tough luck guys who got dinged....but time is a great leveler...
i am in too...yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
top of the world now!!!
Raj
hi all,
admitted to the class of 2009, am making the payment tomorrow!
please start a new thread for those who have gotten admits and are converting and post the link on this thread.
my profile:
gmat - 680 (5.5)
workex - 5 years till march 2008
any others from mumbai ???
Me made it to ISB. 
But got a prob. I am unable to access my email (got it locked).
Anyone please give the details of the contents of the mail sent by ISB.
Me fully tensed. 
Hi all
congrats to all of u getting into ISB
Hey I have sm queries plz pour in ur answers .Wat is the profile required to get thru ISB.Thje wrok experience ,score in GMAT and all related things.Tht wud be of gr 8 help.Thnks.
The folks who hv got in have posted in the thread below.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/isb-class-of-2008-2009-25027177
You can go through it.
Hi all
congrats to all of u getting into ISB
Hey I have sm queries plz pour in ur answers .Wat is the profile required to get thru ISB.Thje wrok experience ,score in GMAT and all related things.Tht wud be of gr 8 help.Thnks.
Hi all,
Me too lucky to get admitted to ISB :). So guys first lets all the admited guys get to know each other, I just created a small application to get all the admitted details and to make our job easier at ISB.
To Enter your details :
Zoho Creator : ISB 2008-2009 Admitted Candidates - Student Details Form
To view the existing data of all the students:
Zoho Creator: ISB 2008-2009 Admitted Candidates - List of ISB admits 2008-2009
Puys, in case you find some other parallel thread running or get know any friends who got admitted to ISB, please pass on the above links so we can collate all the details in one place.
folks... I am in too.. Congrats to all those who made it.
For the rest, I can tell you that I have been there so I understand the feeling. Wish you all the best for your future endeavors.
GMAT 750/4.5 W.ex 7.5 years