If thet stick to the outer limit of the "3-7" days, we punekars should hear from them on the 14th of december. why don't they just let us know the actual date in advance. why this suspense?
Hello Guys,
I have been hearing about some people recieving admission calls from ISB. Is it true or are these just rumours? Kindly let me know if anyone of you have heard of any such admission calls for R1 applicants.
thanks and regards,
Anshu
Hi all..
ive been a silent spectator this while.. but now i also decided to be a part of the anxiety!
i was interviewed in my home-town of mumbai in november and am very anxiously awaiting my results.
all the best to everyone! and please post as soon as anyone gets a communication from isb. its just 3 days to go to the deadline, and the clock is ticking super-slow!
take care!
This wait is just killing me as much as it's killing you guys. Who ever gets a R2 interview call please post.
Hello folks,
As one of you had said that Reco letter is eqaully important for a succesfull screening of your profile, can someone guide me how a Reco should be written, I mean finally the recommneder only signs the letter :). The contents have to be decided by us:). So can someone send me a dhasoooo format, so that i can atleast be ready with the reco letters ? also the other query is, shud the reco be taken on the company letter head?
Hi Sujeet, dont worry about the reco letters for ISB right now... since you will be applying for R1 / R2 next year, you still have almost 10months lead time. With regards to the reco letters, the 'dhasoooo' format will be provided by ISB itself. ;-)
There will be two modes of providing reco letters, one will be online itself.. where you enter the corporate email IDs of your recommeders and they will get a link to a online form where they can key in the details and submit.
Else you can select the offline mode, where you again provide the details of your recommenders in the application site and you will get to download a reco format as a word-doc that you can print out on a company letterhead and get your recommenders to fill in and send it directly to ISB in a sealed envelope.
In either case, the format with the definite questions, word-limits etc. will be provided by ISB itself.
Just a small update about the R1 results, saw this posted today in the yahoo groups message board :
"isbmba2008" : I had contacted the admissions office and was told that "We would be declaring the results via sms/email on 15th December 2007."
Looks like the 'on or before 15th Dec' timelines now mean 'on 15th Dec' ... so hold on for another 3 days... :satisfie:
If anyone does hear from the adcom about the R1 results before that... I am sure they'll post it here.
* By the way, before anyone asks, nope, the text on the ISB website has not been changed... it still says 'by 15th Dec'... so hope never dies.
whew!!
now wait till saturday for the results.. its good actually. work till friday, although with zero mental concentration, and wait with your mobile next to you and your email and this thread on pagalguy open from the time you get up early in the morning on saturday!
all the best to all once again, and please start posting as soon as anyone gets the results.
So the interview calls for R2 will be announced according to the location preferrence? I mean first to Pune guys and then a week later to nother location etc?? It is kinda fair, but more agonizing wait for others.
Anyway.. I am "guessing" anytime between 14-18 Dec to hear from ISB. Till then I am keeping myself occipied with my work... My boss is happy... So far π
Just called ISB and they told me that the interview calls for R2 will be sent out on 15-Dec-2007.
Hi again guys! I too called ISB and they said the R2 interview calls will be made on 15th by sms and email. now that's the official word but it's somehow hard to resign yourself to that. can't help feeling they might announce it a day or two earlier. so the tension just builds on...
@Nicck/Justcannotwait
Does this mean all R2 interview calls will be out by 15th dec:wow:
Or is this applicable only to Pune R2 applicants
Just got a mail from ISB, I could not make it to the final list :wow:
Was interviewed on Nov 22 at Blr in R1.
Good Luck folks !!!!
dmvars (710/7.5yrs IT xp)
I am grateful to ISB for helping me to make my decision of NUS vs ISB by rejecting me. Me off to Singapore π for sure now.
Looks like R1 results are trickling out!! Meantime, can some R1 applicants share their interview experiences? I am new to this board. If such experiences are already posted then pls. give me the link. Thx.
Me got dinged too :(
So its back to office and the daily grind... maybe next year I will post a 'happy message'
All the best for the folks who got admits...
Dinged. Was interviewed on Nov 03 at Delhi.
No admit for me either π But I was kinda expecting it. Got screwed royally in the interviews. Got a feeling that 'they' had their mind made up before the met me. One sigh and its time to move on. Better schools await. Best of luck to the others. God bless...
Me too got a Ding. Really upset man . Now back to my job. π
Dinged.:neutral:
Congrats to the admitted guys, but i dnt find anyone here with an admit so far..Nonetheless...Back to the old life and work...
I also got a Ding. 720 GMAT, 5 yrs IT exp with 3.5 abroad.
I am sure my GMAT was the spoiler. Anyways, need to put this behind and look at the other schools I applied/going to apply.
Good luck to R2 folks and congrats to the R1 admit.