Further Admission Process at IIFT
Within a few days you will receive a form, which you will have to fill and submit within 10 days.
• Please note that the city and slot of the interview is not changed by the administration unless thecandidate has a valid reason.
• Also ensure that you keep a copy of the form with you.
• By Mid Jan: You will be made aware of the dates & location of The Process.
• You will be required to bring your original mark sheets (10th, 12th, UG), work experienceletter/pay slips for the process.
• The GD/PI/WAT process will start in 1st week of Feb and end by mid Feb.Mid March: First Shortlists for Delhi and Kolkata will be declared.
• You will get approx. one month to pay the fees.
• Waitlist will be declared a few weeks after the last date o fee payment.
• 1st Week Of July IIFT Begins
GD/PI/WAT ProcessYou will receive a comprehensive form on mail & post, which you have to fill and submit at IIFT. This is the firststep in The IIFT admission process• You will also be required to select your interview center.• There are generally two slots Morning (9 to 1) & Afternoon (2 to 6). You needto report 30 min before the stipulated time.• First you will have the Written Ability Test for 20 min.• After WAT, there will be a break and the GD Process will start• The GD Process is pretty unique amongst the B-schools-Each Candidate will get 1 minute to speak in the beginning and then the discussion will start. Groupdiscussion goes on generally for around 25 to 30 minutes and in some cases has got extended to 40minutes.After a short break, the personal interviews will get started.
P.S- As per last year.