Guide Me: Aiming for US MBA schools

hi My dream is to pursue MBA in the stanfords and the whartons of the business schools. Any advice would be sicnerely appreciated. My profile: Doing dual degree(btech + mtech) in IIT bombay in electrical engineering. Currently in th…

hi

My dream is to pursue MBA in the stanfords and the whartons of the business schools. Any advice would be sicnerely appreciated.

My profile:

Doing dual degree(btech + mtech) in IIT bombay in electrical engineering. Currently in the fifth year. Am thinking of giving GMAT early i.e this year.
I understand that i have no work experience right out, and i am goin to apply to MBA schools only after 2-3-4 years of experience.

MY querries:
1. Since GMAT is valid for 5 years, is it a good idea that i give it now itself (because its easier to focus on gmat now than later and it might boost my confidence).

2. What is the difference between round 1 and round 2, which one is advantageous.

3. Are there any B-schools in US (in the top 20) which accpet freshers just out of college without any work experience.

Thanx in advance

bharadwaj

Post doubts at the, GMAT Query Centre, Phoren B-school Assistance thread and you may get a quick response.

hi

My dream is to pursue MBA in the stanfords and the whartons of the business schools. Any advice would be sicnerely appreciated.

My profile:

Doing dual degree(btech + mtech) in IIT bombay in electrical engineering. Currently in the fifth year. Am thinking of giving GMAT early i.e this year.
I understand that i have no work experience right out, and i am goin to apply to MBA schools only after 2-3-4 years of experience.

MY querries:
1. Since GMAT is valid for 5 years, is it a good idea that i give it now itself (because its easier to focus on gmat now than later and it might boost my confidence).

2. What is the difference between round 1 and round 2, which one is advantageous.

3. Are there any B-schools in US (in the top 20) which accpet freshers just out of college without any work experience.

Thanx in advance

bharadwaj

v hav a separate section for foriegn mba.. do search before opening a new thread..

@mods,

kindly lock the thread. the relevant thread have ben to the person now