Join the discussion on GLIM Gurgaon Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, placements and cut off.
GLIM Gurgaon is a premier business school of India and the second centre of GLIM after Chennai. Ever since its establishment in the year 2010, GLIM has emerged as one of the most successful management institutes of India offering PGPM and PGDM program.
1. Brief Introduction about the course
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management is a specialised master’s level course meant for young professionals and students with less than two years of work experience. The program is accredited by AICTE and aims to prepare industry leaders of the future.
• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
• Total work experience of the candidate should not be more than 2 years.
• Special preference for university and college rank holders.
3. Selection Process
• Applicant must fill an online application form or collect a hard copy from the institute’s office in Chennai. The eventual application process will be online only.
• Payment of Rs. 2,000/- to be made as application fee.
• Applicants will be shortlisted for admission based on the selection process of GLIM, Gurgaon.
4. Application Start and End date
• The application process starts from – 26th August 2019
• The application process ends on – 25th February 2020
5. Exam accepted for Course
6. Placements Report for the Class of 2018
• Average CTC – 9.1 Lakhs per annum
• Median CTC – 8.9 Lakhs per annum
• Highest CTC – 14.55 Lakhs per annum
• Lowest CTC – 6.1 Lakhs per annum
7. Scholarship offered by the College
No scholarships are offered by GLIM, Gurgaon.
Other Important Articles:
To keep the track of latest discussions on GLIM Chennai Admission 2020-22, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.