Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai PGDM Admission 2021-23 | PaGaLGuY [GLIM]

1,725 Posts  ·  3,489 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on GLIM Chennai Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, placements and cut off.

Also find information of Full Time Program PGPM, PGDM and Executive Education as well as Corporate Program PGXPM, PGPM Flex, MBA in Business Analytics,  and Family Enterprises Management offered by the Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai.

For more information, visit the Great Lakes Chennai official website – greatlakes.edu.in/chennai/

Other Important Articles:

Great Lakes Chennai PGDM Application Process 2020-2022

To keep the track of latest discussions on GLIM Gurgaon Admission 2020-22, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

Great Lakes Institute of Management Gurgaon PGDM Admission 2020-22| PaGaLGuY [GLIM]

Page 1 of 173
Sar_24
@Sar_24  ·  0 karma

Tab to upload documents  on my dashboard are not visible, i have raised a query but no reply 15th is the last date to upload documents. Whom should i contact??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For those submitting cmat scores on 14th or before, what is the cutoff for cmat?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Are the results for Cycle C3 interviews out?

2 comments
NitishThirani

@Deep95 Cycle 3 chennai results were out on April 8

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Deep95
@Deep95  ·  0 karma

@NitishThirani thank you

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is it compulsory to take hostel??

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
NitishThirani

@singh_sanuk Online/Offline classes depends on the decision the goverment and hostel and mess charges have to be shown as to let you know the total fees for the program

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Suraj_704
@Suraj_704  ·  0 karma

@NitishThirani I have never been employed so what should I write in the column asking for gap between ug and employment?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any place to check the merit list? or the selected ones got the email? Also, by when will the offers letters be given out based on the CMAT percentile?

1 like2 comments
Amlan_Dutta12345
@Amlan_Dutta12345  ·  7 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
AJ_Herrington
@AJ_Herrington  ·  4 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any one who initially converted gurgao and after that got mail from Chennai after some time

Yes
Nope but waiting to happen
Poll check
37 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

How may of you converted the following ? Don't you think People converting chennai are less right now?

Chennai
Gurgao
Both
Poll check
31 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

how lax has the admissions committee been with regard to payment and document submission ?? I have paid the first installment fees and havent received any receipt of any sort. In fact there is no privision on the dashboard for documetnt submission . I have already raised 2 queries following the above mentioned problems but have received absolutlely zero response . Get your guard up Adcom.

3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When will calls for cmat be released?? Adcom?

2 comments
NitishThirani

@Akshitasachdev27 The deadline for forms have been extended till 14th April and hence you can expect calls after that

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
NitishThirani

@Akshitasachdev27 The last date for form submission for cycle 4 is today and hence you can expect the calls in a few days

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How many working days it takes to refund the amount, if someone wish to withdraw from admission? 

1 comment
Snehit_99
@Snehit_99  ·  0 karma

@Cr14 7 days

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...