Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai PGDM Admission 2021-23 | PaGaLGuY [GLIM]

1,935 Posts  ·  3,888 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on GLIM Chennai Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, placements and cut off.

Also find information of Full Time Program PGPM, PGDM and Executive Education as well as Corporate Program PGXPM, PGPM Flex, MBA in Business Analytics,  and Family Enterprises Management offered by the Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai.

For more information, visit the Great Lakes Chennai official website – greatlakes.edu.in/chennai/

Other Important Articles:

Great Lakes Chennai PGDM Application Process 2020-2022

To keep the track of latest discussions on GLIM Gurgaon Admission 2020-22, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

Great Lakes Institute of Management Gurgaon PGDM Admission 2020-22| PaGaLGuY [GLIM]

Page 1 of 194

Which is better

Great Lakes chennai pgdm 2yr
Fore IB
42 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

I had emailed with request of withdrawal. But haven't received any update from your end Kindly revert back to me with update

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Are there any updates regarding the waitlists??

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
prasanjit0705
@prasanjit0705  ·  0 karma

I dont think there are any waitlists. I have reveived the call today prior to which, I was not provided any info that i was waitlisted.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Willing to sell : Contact me on ..... : http://wa.me/917060540223 1. EGmat videos + practise questions 2. Egmat online account access 3. Magoosh premium quant + verbal + ir + awa 4. Target test prep videos 5. Manhattan live prep videos 6. Kaplan 7. Veritas 8. Quantum GMAT 9 . Magoosh gre 10 . Official GMAT mocks 11. Manhattan mocks All courses available on very affordable price ping me to know more .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the process for refund? Anyone?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When is the Waitlist of GLIM Chennai going to be out? @nitishthirani @ADMISSIONS_GLIM

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
subham256
@subham256  ·  57 karma

@Studyboii glim is the college, the admission process of which is not transparent at all...don't expect waitlist from them(the only college which doesn't even declare their waitlist). I have got few calls from consultancies asking for money for admission in glim.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
china_dash
@china_dash  ·  34 karma

Some agencies charging Rs. 5 lakh per seat for those who have not converted in the name of management quota. This Institute is practicing corruption and having no transparency.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How do we know whether the waitlist for GLIM Chennai is released or not???

1 comment
tanushka47
@tanushka47  ·  1 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When Chennai PGDM waitlist selection list with out?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...