Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai PGDM Admission 2020-22 | PaGaLGuY [GLIM]

1,068 Posts  ·  1,770 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on GLIM Chennai Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, placements and cut off.

Also find information of Full Time Program PGPM, PGDM and Executive Education as well as Corporate Program PGXPM, PGPM Flex, MBA in Business Analytics,  and Family Enterprises Management offered by the Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai.

For more information, visit the Great Lakes Chennai official website – greatlakes.edu.in/chennai/

Other Important Articles:

Great Lakes Chennai PGDM Application Process 2020-2022

To keep the track of latest discussions on GLIM Gurgaon Admission 2020-22, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

Great Lakes Institute of Management Gurgaon PGDM Admission 2020-22| PaGaLGuY [GLIM]

Page 1 of 107

I want to request change for my GDPI centre from Delhi to Kolkata for PGDM Cycle 2. Could you please help me regarding the same?

1 comment
sauravvid450
@sauravvid450  ·  16 karma

Cycle 2 pgdm result came? When? They released pgpm yesterday right?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

got converted Glim gurgaon PGDM. But dint block my seat. Is it necessary that i should have blocked my seat so i would be considered for chennai?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

10th- 7.4 cgpa 12th- 83% Grad(bba)- 77.38% Cmat- 89.25 3rd ranker of institure in my graduation. Sixth semester topper. Do I have any chance of glim? Will I get the call and what will be the conversion chances?

1 comment
NIRMAL1212
@NIRMAL1212  ·  1 karma

conversation risky

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My CMAT score is 95 percentile.

my acads are 

x - 10 cgpa

+2 - 97%

b.tech - 8.72 cgpa

work ex - 22 months in Medtech industry as a field service engineer

also mentioned about my extra curriculars.

is my profile good to be shortlisted for upcoming WAT/PI process.??

what are the chances of me converting the call?

please let me know

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can you please tell me the tentative dates for the PI round in Mumbai for cycle 2. I am from Ahmedabad and I have to choose a date for other colleges . So I just wanted to know a tentative date so that I can plan accordingly.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, in the admission process do they call the refrences?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello AdCom, for cycle 2 I have to update my CMAT score in the previously filled form or should fill form again ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Just let me know that when we will get shortlist and gdpi dates for the forms which are closing on 25th of Feb.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Expected dates for calls? 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what to fill in cmat id? application no. or roll no.?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...