Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai PGDM Admission 2020-22 | PaGaLGuY [GLIM]

1,343 Posts  ·  2,604 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on GLIM Chennai Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, placements and cut off.

Also find information of Full Time Program PGPM, PGDM and Executive Education as well as Corporate Program PGXPM, PGPM Flex, MBA in Business Analytics,  and Family Enterprises Management offered by the Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai.

For more information, visit the Great Lakes Chennai official website – greatlakes.edu.in/chennai/

Other Important Articles:

Great Lakes Chennai PGDM Application Process 2020-2022

To keep the track of latest discussions on GLIM Gurgaon Admission 2020-22, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

Great Lakes Institute of Management Gurgaon PGDM Admission 2020-22| PaGaLGuY [GLIM]

Page 1 of 135

Honest opinions please... Which is better?

Gim PGDM core
Great lakes chennai PGDM core
22 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Which one is better ?

FORE delhi
GLIM Chennai
20 answers

https://chat..........com/B79YO2oZj6pFFHmmsardcP

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I found this video on job hunting extremely useful and unique. Hope it helps all of you as well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtafTFMLUfc 

Video Thumbnail82704327261062
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

2 Mentors - 1 student - 180 minutes of knowledge transfer and doubt solving personal sessions. All at a cost of a lunch. All for a good cause as earnings from this initiative will be donated to Earth Saviours Foundation for COVID relief. 

Price for all 6 sessions: INR 599/-

Click on this link to know more about this initiative and register: https://lnkd.in/ePTk4zW

Post 82682823031164
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which one is better? For HR in majors.

Symbiosis Hydrabad
GLIM Gurgaon
16 answers

Got selected for GLIM Chennai, Should I take this 1 gap year and write CAT 2020 with no work ex or convert GLIM?

GLIM Chennai
CAT 2020
38 answers

Which is better (Please comment if you can) PS I want to pursue Marketing as my major

Tapmi MSM
Great Lakes Chennai
40 answers

Hey!, Actually I have a Time AIMCAT ID which is unused, I purchased it because I was thinking to take a drop but as I have cleared the waitlist I am willing to sell it off.

TIME AIMCAT ENHANCED @6950, willing to sell it @4000, if anyone interested, kindly DM

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

No work ex, 1 year gap already taken.

GLIM chennai pgdm
Cat 2020
34 answers