Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai PGPM Admission 2021-22 | PaGaLGuY [GLIM]

Join the discussion on Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai PGPM Admission 2020-21 and get all the details about GLIM Chennai Fees, Cut Off and Placements from our MBA section.

Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai PGPM 2019-20

Great Lakes Institute of Management is one of the leading business schools of India. Presently the institute is offering postgraduate level programs through its campuses in Chennai and Gurgaon. Great Lakes Institute of Management boasts of an experienced faculty and excellent infrastructure to deliver industry-ready curriculum to prepare managers of future.

The Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) is a carefully crafted program that aims to equip experienced professionals with skills required to succeed in the modern-day work environment.

● Name of the program : Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)

● Duration of the program : 1-year full time course

● Location of the campus : Chennai

● Work Experience Required : Minimum 2 years

● Placement Record 2019) : 100%

● Average CTC : 13.1 Lakhs per annum

● Highest CTC : 29 Lakhs per annum

● Mode of application : Online

● Application Fee : 2,000/-

● Acceptable Exams : CAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT

● Total Fees : 19,25,000/-

● Tuition Fee : 10,10,000/-

● Program Fee : 5,76,000/-

● Accommodation : 2,28,000/-

● Food : 96,000/-

● Caution Deposit : 10,000/- (Refundable)

● Alumni Subscription : 5,000/-

Important Dates 

● Application deadline for Cycle 1 : 30th November 2019

● Application deadline for Cycle 2 : 31st January 2020

● Personal Interviews for Cycle 1 : 7th December 2019 onwards

● Personal Interview for Cycle 2 : To be announced

For more information, visit the Great Lakes Chennai official website – greatlakes.edu.in/chennai/

Other Important Articles:

Great Lakes PGPM Student Story – A Year Away from Home, A Year Close to My True Self

To keep the track of latest discussions on GLIM PGDM Chennai Admission 2020-22, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai Admission 2020-22 | PaGaLGuY [GLIM]

Admissions are now open for Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) 2019-20. To know more about the Program, visit: http://bit.ly/2n5NvoM

Great Lakes Institute of Management wishes you all a very Happy Independence Day!

Percentile of my XAT 2018 - quant-74.881 , verbal-54.978 and decision making- 70.342. Overall it is 70.979. .general category. 10th- 71% , 12-73.8% , grad(bds)- 66.16%..I have 6 year work exp.. any chances of selection in GLIM chennai

Hello, I would like to apply to Great Lakes PGPM course 2019. (Round 1) Please evalute my profile. GMAT - 620 10th - 90% 12th - 83% B.E. - 62% (aggregate) Work Experience - TCS, will complete 3 years by Sept,2018 Do you think my GMAT score is worth applying to Round 1? I gave GMAT in Dec,2016. Thanks, Swati

Hi, ICSE- 76 ISC-78 B.com- 50.5% GMAT- 320 (TO BE HONEST, IT IS TOO LESS) I am having 3 years of experience in an E-commerce company as an Associate Product Manager and have worked on different verticals of shipping and working on the products. Three back to back appraisals with promotions is what I have with lots of awards and recommendations from Co-founders. Is my profile good for Great Lakes, Gurgaon?

Hi Adcom,

If anyone is selected in the first cycle, till when can he submit the admission fees? And what is the amount that one needs to submit for claiming the admission.

TIA

Before filling out the application form, I just want to know if my scores satisfy the minimum cutoffs required in PGPM 2019-20 in CHENNAI Campus Only.

My CAT 2017score: 84.23

CMAT 2018 score: 96.8

2.5 yrs work experience in IT industry as of December 2018

X Boards: 85

XII boards: 81

Graduation: 71 

It would be a great help if someone can tell me the cutoffs for chennail campus for this course.

ATTEND GREAT LAKES ADMISSION INFO-SEMINAR (2019-20) | CONNECT FACE 2 FACE WITH THE ASSOCIATE DEAN, ADMISSIONS DIRECTOR, FACULTY AND ALUMNI OF GREAT LAKES!

Info Seminar Key Dates:

Hyderabad: 6th October (Saturday)

Kolkata: 7th October (Sunday)

Chandigarh: 13th October (Saturday)

Delhi: 14th October (Sunday)

Pune: 27th October (Saturdau)

Mumbai: 28th October (Sunday)

Bangalore: TBA

Chennai: TBA

REGISTER NOW! Click Here, http://bit.ly/2ybqHMa

Wishing you a very Happy Dusshera! 

Hello All, I m 6 years experienced in IT industry India.Planning to give a shot for GMAT. Please suggest if it's right decision in the perspective of placement opportunities in India. Should I try abroad? If so which countries got better opportunity by placements? And target score needed for my level.? Business schools that I should focus on? Preparation,From where to start on ? Apologies for bunch of questions.Anyone who got time can sort me out and I m very thankful.

Application Deadline for PGPM 2019-20 (Cycle 1) is 30th Nov, 2018.

You are suggested to start filling your application form to avoid any last moment rush as many sections in the form (including the essays) require ample time investment and thought process.

To Start Your Application Now, Click Here: https://www.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/520/724/application.html

To Download Brochure, Click Here: https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/admissions/utm_source=pg&utm_medium=pgsnip&utm_campaign=pmdm_2019

Greeting from Great Lakes!

As the clock is ticking, and the CAT season is down the pipeline, we understand how confusing it is to find your target college.

We, the Admissions Committee of Great Lakes Institute of Management invite you to attend the F2F Connect Session at Pune ,where our esteemed Associate Dean and Admissions Director will happily address your queries. We look forward to seeing you at the event.

Kindly Block your calendars on 27th October 2018 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM. 

The session will be at Taj Gateway Hotel, Hinjewadi, Pune - 411057.

For more details, please join our Facebook Group -

https://www.facebook.com/groups/277650999755401

Admissions Office Contact

Phone - 7358599107

Hi, I have 3 years of work experience in IT sector, i will be appearing for CAT 2018 & XAT 2019. The deadline to apply for PGPM is november 30. At that time we won't be having our scores. Kindly suggest, how to submit the form without the scores.

Hi All, anyone have idea about POST GRADUATE PROGRAM IN BUSINESS ANALYTICS - Classroom course..

Hi, I am confused whether to apply for PGDM or PGPM, my total work exp as on 31 March 2019 is 23 months and as on 30 Jun 2019 is 26 months. As per your website, for PGPM it shud b 24 months as on 31 March and for PGDM it shud b less than 24 months as on 30 June. Can anyone pls help 

I have applied for PGPM 2019 thru CAT, I received a mail from Great Lakes today that 30 Nov 2018 is the deadline but the result of CAT will not be out by then. Can I submit the application without filling CAT score? Can the CAT score be updated later once the result is out?

I would be appearing for the CMAT 2019 . Can you  please confirm if that  can be considered for the application as i have already paid the  applicaton fee for this. If no, what alternate option do i have .

Hi. I have a valid CAT 2017 score. I am writing CAT 2018 as well. If I apply for the first cycle now and if I don't make it to the first cycle merit list, can I reppear for the process with CAT 2018 scores in the second cycle? 

Hi, when and how will my recommenders be contacted? I already filled their details in the application form 2 days back.