Eligibilty in IIM and ISB

Hi, I’m yet to take GMAT but before taking it I wanted to confirm if my below profile is eligible for IIMs and ISB. 10+2 Diploma in computer Engg for 3 years Msc from Sikkim Manipal University through Distance learning Please le…

Hi,

I'm yet to take GMAT but before taking it I wanted to confirm if my below profile is eligible for IIMs and ISB.

10+2
Diploma in computer Engg for 3 years
Msc from Sikkim Manipal University through Distance learning

Please let me know if I'm eligible

Thanks.

Chaith82 Says
I'm yet to take GMAT but before taking it I wanted to confirm if my below profile is eligible for IIMs and ISB.
It will be best if you do some homework before asking basic questions. Please visit ISB and IIMs site and look for FAQs. ISB asks for minimum work experience of 2 years. Each IIM has a different criteria for executive MBA (one year MBA). For 2 year MBA you have to give CAT.
Hi,

10+2

Thanks.

Hi

You are Academically eligible to apply like anybody.

Best of Luck.
Hi,

10+2

Thanks.

You are eligible, mate!

ISB asks for experience n diversity in your profile.
IN IIMs also, Written score is not the sole criterion. Work ex, your academics n sme other factors(varies from IIM to IIM) also matters.

Check these things by visiting their sites, threads on PG n prepare your profile accordingly.

Last, dont open thread JLT....First search n if unable to find relevant 1, then only open.

MODS : Please close this thread 😃
thisguy Says
It will be best if you do some homework before asking basic questions. Please visit ISB and IIMs site and look for FAQs. ISB asks for minimum work experience of 2 years. Each IIM has a different criteria for executive MBA (one year MBA). For 2 year MBA you have to give CAT.

Thanks Guys!!
I have tried to search in almost all the forums but couldn't find an answer about my eligibility so I had to post a new thread.
Also, I have more than 8.5 years of experience in Software industry.

So I hope I'm eligible for ISB and IIM's PGPX.
You are eligible, mate!

ISB asks for experience n diversity in your profile.
IN IIMs also, Written score is not the sole criterion. Work ex, your academics n sme other factors(varies from IIM to IIM) also matters.

Check these things by visiting their sites, threads on PG n prepare your profile accordingly.

Last, dont open thread JLT....First search n if unable to find relevant 1, then only open.

MODS : Please close this thread :)

Thanks Vivek!!
I have posted a new thread because even after searching through internet and writing to IIM and ISB, I didn't get any reply.
Also to add I have I have more than 8.5 years of experience in Software industry.

So I can consider that I will be eligible right?
Thanks Vivek!!
I have posted a new thread because even after searching through internet and writing to IIM and ISB, I didn't get any reply.
Also to add I have I have more than 8.5 years of experience in Software industry.

So I can consider that I will be eligible right?

Yes, you are more than eligible

Please find IIM A PGPX(1-year) thread. Shoot any query related to IIM A on this : http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iima-pgpx-class-2013-aspirants-25062783

For ISB related queries , shoot your queries on : http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/isb-class-of-2013-aspirants-25062057

You will get prompt reply on these threads from present batch.

Hope it helps.

In case of any new query, Feel free to PM.

MODS : : Purpose served. Please close this thread.