ISB Class of 2013 aspirants

Dear Puys, Though this may seem a little early but thought to getting started with the effort and the journey of making it to one of the most premier B schools in our country. My Profile - Work Exp - 1.5+ yrs, consumer products (Ni...
10,873 Posts  ·  1,770 Users
Page 1 of 1,087
ValueLabs CMMI 5 IT firm hiring Yong Marketing LeadersValueLabs looking for young, energetic, highly passionate mid-managers with a flair for perfection and never-say-die attitude in IT Sales.People having an experience with 1-5 Yrs in IT sales ca...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
@aakhrijang Planning to apply to ISB for 2014-2015 season. When do I need to apply and write GMAT, TOEFL? You need to write GMAT once you are fully prepared and confident enough to get good score, plan to take it before September 15. You need to f...
Read more...

General Education - India's premier Application Consulting company | www.genedmba.com  Get Advice: +91-9035050056 | Email Us: info@genedmba.com 
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Planning to apply to ISB for 2014-2015 season. When do I need to apply and write GMAT, TOEFL?

Past is past. Present is future!
  •  
Load more comments 0 of 2
undefined
Write a comment...
@vishal1811 Hi guys. i have done my bachelors in architecture. Five years of work ex with design studios and construction industry. good academics, not so good though. worked with a number of international consultant and labs on evolving energy ef...
Read more...

General Education - India's premier Application Consulting company | www.genedmba.com  Get Advice: +91-9035050056 | Email Us: info@genedmba.com 
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
@harshashish Hi puys,This is apparently my 1st post Im a bit fuzzy at the moment.Im having a work-ex of 2 years in IBM as a System Engineer and now I'm planning to join my family business.My query is, How do ISB adcoms consider applicants having a...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hi guys. i have done my bachelors in architecture. Five years of work ex with design studios and construction industry. good academics, not so good though. worked with a number of international consultant and labs on evolving energy efficient buil...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 0 of 2
undefined
Write a comment...
@harshashish said:My query is, How do ISB adcoms consider applicants having a profile like mine??I mean does this kind of profile interest them??Your profile will be a lot different after 3 more years of family business experience, so answering th...
Read more...

http://mbadecoder.com|  Free Profile Evaluation| Ph: 9901566772. Ask us your queries on PagalGuy
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hi puys,This is apparently my 1st post Im a bit fuzzy at the moment.Im having a work-ex of 2 years in IBM as a System Engineer and now I'm planning to join my family business.My query is, How do ISB adcoms consider applicants having a profile like...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Why are there discussions going on here, when there is a thread (alive and kicking) for "ISB Class of 2014 aspirants"..?

|| Applied: Columbia, INSEAD, Wharton, ISB, IIM-B/C || Converts: Wharton, ISB || Awaited: IIM-C ||
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

thanks @King_Julian :)

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store