IIMA PGPX class 2013 aspirants

This thread is for all those who aspire to be part of the 11th ranked Global MBA program ( FT Rankings, 2011 ) in the world . Keep posting all your queries and any information about IIM A PGPX . http://insideiimapgpx.wordpress.com/

1,242 Posts  ·  240 Users
Page 1 of 124

Hi, you can follow our journey in IIMA PGPX on my blog.......

Journey of my MBA.......How, why, where and whats it like.....

Can also get in touch with me on mehtamaulikd @gmail.com ATB

•  
Write a comment...
@dylancIf you are a finance guy - CA/ICWA with real (hand-on and large value) work ex. in investment banking, fund management, raising funds and managing treasury, you can expect some organizations to look at your profile. Banks/financial institut...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
The topic of Essay 2 is :Describe an event that has influenced your life and demonstrated leadership qualities. (3000 characters )My doubts are as follows:1. How can an event demonstrate leadership qualities?2. An event which influences one's lif...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
  •  
Write a comment...
Hi Guys, Hope you all must in the final stage of the application. I am sceptical about the length of the the section under the current work profile 1. Roles and responsibilities in your current job 2. Achivement in the current job. I have 2 ma...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
Hi adcomI am really confused whether to apply for IIMA pgpx or not. I have 6+ years of experience , by the time of admission , I will have approx 7 years of work ex. I am working in IT(male) but have a diversified ex. I Started as R and D engg in ...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
Hi Everyone, I am calling out to the IIMA-PGPX community - a prospective applicant or current student or alumni of IIMA-PGPX - to connect with anybody belonging to real estate/ construction background!The Class of 2012 placement brochure did no...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...

Hi..are the essays required to be submitted after getting to know if we are shortlisted? I reach somewhere that at the initial stage it is just the application (and not the essays which need to be submitted).

•  
Write a comment...

Is international experience a crucial factor? Is it something IIM A actively looks for? I suppose there would be candidates in roles where it onsite prospect is limited.

•  
Write a comment...
I'm a automobile professional. Please evaluate my Profile. Work Exp - 11 years (as on today) in managerial role since 6 years. GMAT - 640/5.510th - 80%10+2 - 72%BE (Mech) - 6.9/10 Is there any hope to get in IIMA with this low score. I've already...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...