DSSSB Grade 2 Exam, Notification.

Join the discussion on DSSSB and Get all the details about DASS, Recruitment, Result, Notification, Exam Date, Syllabus, Admit Card and much more.

DSSSB Grade 2 Recruitment is held by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board for the vacancies at NCT Delhi. Students who have cleared Tier 1 exam, will be eligible to appear for Tier 2 examination.

Examination

DSSSB DASS Grade 2 Tier 1 Examination was held in July and the results were announced on 1st October 2019.

DSSSB DASS Grade 2 Tier 2 Exam Date: Between 11th November 2019 to 29th November 2019

Examination Notification Link: dsssb.delhi.gov.in/sites/default/files/All-PDF/scan0003_14.pdf

Steps to download the admit card

Step 1: Log on to the official Website: dsssb.delhi.gov.in/home/Delhi-Subordinate-Services-Selection-Board

Step 2: Fill details here: cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/63014/login.html

Step 3: Download Admit Card.

DSSSB DASS Grade 2 Tier 2 Exam Pattern

Total Number of Questions: 300

Type: Multiple Choice Questions

Marks Division

• General Awareness: 75 Marks

• Mental Ability & Reasoning: 75 Marks

• English Language & Comprehension: 75 Marks

• Numerical Aptitude & Data Interpretation: 50 Marks

• General Computer Knowledge: 25 Marks

Total Duration of the exam: 3 hours

Other Details

• Total number of students shortlisted for Tier 2 Examination: 2612

• Number of total vacancies for service department: 266 (As notified in November, 2017)

• Cut-off for Tier 2 Examination: Minimum score of 40% (30% for ST/SC/PH & 35% for OBC)

Other Important Articles:

DSSSB Nursery Teacher and Junior Engineer Answer Key 2019 Released

DSSSB Assistant Teacher Answer Key 2019 Released

To keep track of latest discussions on DSSSB, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY

DSSSB Grade 2-LDC Admit Card

Exam postponed :(

dsssb 45/13 Food Safety Officer  KI TIER II ka e dossior k liye kitna cutoff gayaa hai for GEN OBC SC ST ... any idea....plz share.....  

added in the new vaccancy is btech candidate allow to fill the form 

?

What is the job profile and facilities ? How does it compare with CSS posts through SSC CGL ?

Suggest a good book for practice (DASS GRADE -2 ) ke liye.

i am not able to fill the form guys..please tell me what should i do..after registraion once i click on the submit button everytime it shows the error..

#new registration. Why do I keep getting invalid login/password ? How to set password ? Plz help

bhai payment nahi ho pa rahi h....status me dikhta h application not recieved  aur onlline payment par click karta hu to dikhata h nothing pending. Don't know what to do??? If anybody faced the same problem....Help me  !!!! 

Hello frnds... y wala dsssb grade 2 wala form different h kya.... abi maine phle 3/17 advertise wale m bi dsssb grade 2 wala bhra tha... ye wala whi h... ya alg... 

Jab form bhar raha hu to fee status me nothing pending dikha raha h what to do please 

Is there Any update regarding the DASS grade 2 exam guys ? 

Exam Hoga bhi ya nhi ? :(

All the Dass grade 2 (81/17 and 40/13) are requested to gather at DSSSB office in New Delhi on the 16th of July at 10 in the morning.

We have an appointment of meeting with the DSSSB chair person regarding tier 1 dates of 81/17 and tier 2 dates of 40/13.

Later in the day we have a meeting with Sh. Manish Sisodia at Delhi Secretariat.

We have already got the Delhi Govt to draft an official complain against DSSSB.

Please be there on the 16th. The more the better.

Ping me to be in the group

Is there any update regarding DASS II Exam Please revet me..7290061710

https://chat.whatapp.com/DJx1RWypOyWKQkHYKD1dmU

add 's' between what and app

We are a group of students working towards our aim to force DSSSB to conduct 81/17 after they are done with the teaching posts exams.

How much time does DSSSB take to issue offer of appointment after last date of uploading of e-dossier? 

DSSSB Dass Grade 2, 81/17 post ka exam kb hoga?? Any idea??

jo dass grade 2 ka form oct 2017 me bhara tha...wo exam ho rha hai??

yaar guys 81/17 ka kuch to update kro! 

kb hoga exam ya ho gya tier 1 

hoga bhi ya ni??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

koi kuch to bolo

kuch to btao

Hello friends can sb share some information regarding Job profile of DASS grade 2??