CMAT 2018 Result

Join the discussion on CMAT 2019 and Get the details about the CMAT Exam Date, Registration, Admit Card, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, CMAT results, and score card download date.

CMAT 2019 Exam Notification –

Get the latest updates related to CMAT Admit Card, CMAT Syllabus, CMAT Result 2019 and the list of colleges accepting CMAT score.

Other Important Articles:

CMAT 2019 Result and Score card

CMAT 2019 Exam Analysis

To keep track of latest discussions on CMAT 2019, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

CMAT 2019 Exam Notification

CMAT 2019 Exam Preparation

It is not yet announced though! But from the exam day the site shows result declaration on 14th feb(if you translate the site to hindi)

Guys, results?

worst administration by AICTCE

GOT 190 MARKS , HOW MUCH PERCENTILE WILL IT BE, ABY IDEA?

CMAT results out. Check here. http://www.aicte-cmat.in/Candidate/Login.aspx

iS their any difference between rank and merit number?

my score was 169, what will be my percentile? can anyone tell me pls?

i got 155 with rank 17k ...any chance of getting good college

i have scored 85.15% in cmat . please tell me which all college to fill

Guys.. Unable to view the result.. Anyone facing similar issues? Also, can anyone please give me the link as well? Just in case..

83.75% in cmat Which colleges should i apply for

Which college option do i have? 89.96%.Please tell genuinely as i have money issues and cant fill extra forms

WITH 86 PERCENTILE , CAN I expect a call from PUMBA?

82.70 percentile (180) score, which colleges to appy?

Cmat score 200 rank 7200 what is my percentile?

I scored 98.55 percentile in cmat. I have missed all deadlines as i was disheartened with my cat score. What options do I have now? Please reply soon.

Should I just wait for another year? I m a fresher.

Can someone please explain how to go for DTE CAP through CMAT? Is it compulsory to give MAH CET to qualify?

how can i download my score card of cmat 2018 as i haven't received the link yet?

Better ?

• Pibm pune
  • Poll check
  • Imt Hyderabad

0 voters