CAT Preparation 2019 | Syllabus, Admit Card, Result

Join the discussion on CAT 2019 and Get the details about the CAT Exam, Exam Date, Apply Online, Admit Card, Registration, Admit Card, Exam Date, Syllabus, Paper Pattern, Preparation, Results, Score, Percentile, Cut Off, Vacancy, Salary, Last Date, Exam Pattern and much more

Latest Updates:

● Released Admit card : 23rd October 2019 at 5 pm

● CAT 2019 Exam Date: 24th November, 2019.

Candidates can download their CAT Admit card through official website – https://iimcat.ac.in

Other Important Articles:

CAT 2019 Admit Card Released at iimcat.ac.in

CAT 2019: How to Prepare along with other Entrance Exams, Check here for CAT Preparation 2019

To keep track of latest discussions on CAT 2019 Result, Score, Percentile, Admit Card, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

CAT 2019 Admit Card Released – PaGaLGuY

When is the test series of career launcher going to start for cat 2017

CAT notes available. PM if u need. 

Can anyone give me last year notification link Thank you.

how is MDI Murshidabad??

Areej Aftab Siddiqui, Assistant Professor (International Trade) speaks about trade at IIFT. Today, the institute is ranked among the best trade schools in Asia. https://youtu.be/M37L6oBAxA8

How is XIMB RM program?

When will the time test series start..?

Hi! I am currently in my final semester of B Tech. I will only be able to start my preparations for CAT by mid May. Any suggestions on how on go about it to get a good score. And how should I improve my GK?

How good is Adyar branch of TIME in chennai for CAT coaching ?

Hello Everyone,

How do I start preparing for LRDI & Quants?

I have 15 months experience and have quit my job, I want to prepare for CAT and for backup SSC. Will taking a break from job affect my chances in getting in a B School?

Hi,

Can anyone suggest which CAT training centers are good in Bangalore. I have to finalise a center soon.

Thanks in advance

Which is the best branch for cat coaching in Delhi?

hey guys !. which branch is preferable in hyderabad?

Can anyone explain which one of the sentence formation is correct and please explain the reason.

A) Rivers,mountains and deep forests are the places liked mostly by the people living in urban areas.

B) Rivers,mountains and deep forests are the places mostly liked by the people living in urban areas.

Participate in PaGaLGuY's MBA Edufair 2017 to Find, Chat and Apply to the B-schools of your choice.This fair will be Live till February 25th, 2017, all you have to do is:1. Download the PaGaLGuY Android App / PaGaLGuY IOS App
2. Register for the MBA Edufair 2017
3. Shortlist the B-Schools of your choice
4. Chat with the official college representatives and get your queries resolved 

Which is the best coaching centre in Kolkata?

Which is the best test series(including sectionals) for CAT repeater?

• T.I.M.E
  • Any Other(TIA)
  • CL
  • IMS

0 voters

Anyone needs Ims study time Material? PM Only for Delhi puys