Bank PO Aspirants Dream Team 2012

Hey. Don’t ever let somebody tell you… You can’t do something. You got a dream… You gotta protect it. People can’t do somethin’ themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want somethin’, go get it. Period. My fellow puys , h…

Hey. Don't ever let somebody tell you... You can't do something. You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period.
My fellow puys , here is something we will cherish for a long time to come. It has been long time coming, but now finally it is in shape. Just the way you wished it to be .Dedicating it to everyone who has fought the long hard battles and gone on to win the war, I now present to you the 2012 version of the Bank PO Aspirants Dream Team!!!

So what will be this team be all about?
Total 16 members are to be selected with the following configurations: Captain + 10 playing members + 2 Reserves + 2 Cheerleaders + 1 Coach

But hey,for everyone else,this thread is as much for you as it is for the team. Everyone is in it together remember friends.

Selection criteria:

1)Must be a regular on thread for Bank PO aspirants, thats a given !

2)You must have that insatiable passion desire burning bright in your heart to become a PO

3)You must have given atleast 1 Bank PO exam, albeit if you have been able to crack some of them, it will definitely add to your profile.

Rules:

1.Only one post per person (edit the same for additional information)

2.It should be self nomination.

3. Dont go about promoting your cause to everyone through PMs or whatever.

And another important point which I believe needs a mention. After the team has been formed, and the real business begins, while posing something in the DT thread, do remember to follow Pagalguy rules and conventions. This comes as a special mention from the moderators who have given us the opportunity to work on this thread, that there should be no spamming in any way. There should be no personal attacks on anyone, no counter attacks or retaliatory posts. We are in a democracy, brother. Everyone does, and should, have an opinion on everything. Its okay to differ and put up your thoughts but do avoid undesirable content while posting in the thread.

Nominations dead line: 24-03-2012, 11:59 pm

Okay enough of gyan!! Lets us get down to cracking some PO exams guys and gals !!!
Looking forward to seniors to guide everyone here. We certainly need you people.
Gentlemen , lets plough the road !!!

Lets roll !!!

Great job ...

Here is last years thread -

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/the-po-dream-team-2011-25060113

Some of my prev posts -

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/65021-bank-po-aspirants-thread-2011-a-501.html#post2812156
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/65021-bank-po-aspirants-thread-2011-a-526.html#post2817440
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/65021-bank-po-aspirants-thread-2011-a-531.html#post2818591
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/60113-the-po-dream-team-2011-a-147.html#post2500878

PS : Will keep updating this post , and prefer being a silent spectator , so won't nominate myself...

Excellent work buddy starting this Thread...well i hope everyone here becomes a PO by the end of this year. Me myself am hoping of becoming a PO in a few months with a lot of Interviews lined up thru IBPS

Well here's my nomination

I am from Bangalore working in IT like most of the puys here.

Name
Riaz

Educational Background Btech

Exams Appeared SBI, IBPS

Conversions None till now

Areas of Strength Maths(50/50 😃 in IBPS), Reasoning

How can U help Others if selected Share Articles and maths doubts mostly i guess

Got thru SBI Assoc and IBPS with 181 :). Ready to help anyone with their prep and hoping to learn some more.

All the Best to everyone on this thread 😃

While posting Ur Nominations plz use the following Format to enable Selectors assess ur candidature better....

Name _______________________________________________

Educational Background _______________________________________________

Exams Appeared _______________________________________________

Conversions _______________________________________________

Areas of Strength _______________________________________________

How can U help Others if selected _______________________________________________

ATB puys and luys , keep rocking...

puys ,wants to join this big dream team.....love to live my dream with you puys and will surelly fulfill this.......

Name Arjun Vij

Educational Background MBA Marketing

Exams Appeared A lot ..around 14-15

Conversions PNB MT 2011, UBI PO 2011, BOB PO 2011, Indian Bank PO 2011, UCO PO 2011

Areas of Strength: General awareness

How can U help Others if selected

Don't select me in the mainstream, i would like to nominate myself as a reserve or a cheer leader as i wont be able to serve much due to my present job responsibilities but whenever i will get time, L contribute my bit. I really want to help the people out here cuz people out here had helped me a lot.

All the best guys.

I got selected as BOB PO in 2010, as probation is complete so tag of po has been removed,so i wana give chance to new ones,,,
I also prefer being a silent spectator & will help via PM & related thread,
some useful previous posts of mine are ,,,,,,

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/bank-probationary-officers-aspirants-thread-part-2-25074075
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/74075-bank-probationary-officers-aspirants-thread-885.html#post3274542
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/74075-bank-probationary-officers-aspirants-thread-883.html#post3274225
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/collection-of-bank-po-interview-only-nt-else-25078501/3268951
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iibf-jaiib-caiib-info-for-existing-future-bankers-25078430/3264624
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/74075-bank-probationary-officers-aspirants-thread-782.html#post3250802

ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF U !

Name :Ayush Agarwal
Educational Background :BCOM, SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT CERTIFIED, doing CA side by side....

Exams Appeared :SBI Associates, IBPS

I AM NOW A PO WITH STATE BANK OF PATIALA
Conversions: SBI ASSOCIATE; scored 187 in IBPS but missed descriptive by 1 mark

Areas of Strength: Logical reasoning and verbal ability

How can U help Others if selected- Already part of a bank (HSBC), so am aware of the current banking scenario and I will try my best to help everyone with whatever little knowledge i have.....

Aspirants can take a glance at my SBI ASSOCIATE interview experience....

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/career-discussions/79038-bank-probationary-officers-aspirants-thread-57.html#post3313686

Name - Prince Gaba
Educational Background - B.Tech(CSE)

Exams Appeared SBI PO, SBI Associates, IBPS

Conversions Written- SBI, SBI ASS. and IBPS-182

Areas of Strength - Quant(maths), Reasoning.

How can U help Others if selected- Preparation tips, strategy making , problem solving

so the PO DT is here again.i was a member last year and wuld like to nominate myself,for anything which i might be found suitable for.

for me po has been a dream job as my mission is to reach the highest level in banking,and one day become cmd of SBI or governor RBI.

as for my profile:
i am btech in computer science.
and i am gud at reasoning and apt. and english.

po exams:
canra,syndicate,central bank,boi,obc,nabard,union,sbi.

i have cleared all po exams except central bank.

am presently working as PO in syndicate bank.have resigned and awaiting relieving as now i am selected as PO in sbi my dream bank after rbi.i have cleared RBI prelims as well but lost the battle in mains by three marks(info recieved via RTI).after my selection in syndicate i did not appear in any interview as my destination was either RBI or SBI.(one is now done and hopefully i will crack RBI next year 😃 ).

i would try my best to help any one out here.but with my job it might just be difficult for me to be regular on the thread.

all the very best to future aspirants.

try and try till u succeed.

At last thread start ho hi gya.....

getting into a bank as an Officer is my dream in spite of having a good job in my hand i am dying to become a PO. Earlier due to some reasons i cant prepare hard but in this season i am ready for journey with new excitement and confidence.

i was aware of PG as an MBA Forum since my college days...in fact it was quite popular among my friends , as i was not interested in MBA i didn't joined it...but in SEP -2011 when i came to know that there is Bank PO Forum on PG i joined it and after that i never missed visiting PG a single day..even during my working hours...

so here goes my nominations....

Presently working in Very good IT company for last 1 year

Educational Qual
X-83 % , XII 88 % , BE (Comp Sc.-2010) 67 :banghead:

Previous attempts :

SBI Clerk-2009 --> Written rejected

Allahabad PO-2010 -->Written Cleard-->Intrvw not appeared(not eligible grad not completed)

LIC ADO-2010--> Written Cleared-->Interview rejected

BOI PO -2010 --> Written Rejected

UBI PO -2011--> Missed written by 1 mark

FCI 2010 --> Final Selection (Not joined)

PunjbSind Bank PO-2011 --> Written Cleared -->Interview not appeared (on the same day i have final test of my job training...:banghead:)

IBPS CWE PO -- > 160 Still waiting for calls....

My Strong Areas : Computer/DI

Weak Areas : Non Verbal

I can help others in any possible ways i can...

Name- Prashant awasthi

Educational Background - MBA (Marketing)

Exams Appeared - IBPS

Conversions- I have not appeared for any interview yet through IBPS

Areas of Strength - Quant , DI , Reasoning (had done preparation for CAT 09 from T.I.M.E.)

How can U help Others if selected - I always love to help others so will always be there to help everyone.

Name-Atul Chourasia
education- B.Com

Exams Appeared- A lot 32+

Conversions- UCO PO 2011, BOB PO, SBI MAIN, SBI ASSOCIATES, PNB, IOB, ALLAHABAD

Area of strength- Banking Awareness, Economics.

How can i help if selected- working in UCO BANK for the past 7 months so know a lot about banking. So can try my best to help everyone here as i'm an old member of pu and a lot of people have helped me here. So i hope that everyone in this forum may get selected as po.ATB GUys
A request if i get selected please dont put me in main stream as i wont be available all the time due to my working timins and non availability of pc and internet due to my current posting but i'll try to help as much as i can by visiting the thread frequently.

Name Ashwini Kr Thakur

Educational Background BE Mechanical

Exams Appeared Many

Conversions BOI PO 2011, Indian Bank PO 2011, Vijaya Bank PO 2011, BOB PO 2011, UCO PO 2011, Andhra Bank PO 2011, IOB PO 2011, Allahabad Bank PO 2011, Punjab & Sind Bank PO 2011.

Areas of Strength: Quantitative & Reasoning

How can U help Others

Don't nominate me in the mainstream, i would like myself to be silent spectator as I wont be able to serve much due to my present job responsibilities but I am always there if any of the guys need my help.. I really want to give my best as I have received a lot from here. If any one want any sort of help just send me PM and I will respond to it.

All the best guys.

Name: Durgesh Kumar

Educational Background: B.Sc( Maths )

Exams Appeared: IBPS PO and IBPS clerk

Conversions: IBPS Clerk passed 146 marks.

Areas of Strength: Quant, GA ( Have to learn a lot )

How can U help Others if selected: Friendly, I'll do my best to help others member as much as I can.

finally thread's on.....

getting into a bank as an Officer is my dream . If i get a call with the current score i'll leave no stone unturned to convert it. Or else i am already geared up for CWE;version 2

Though i joined it way back in 2009, I was always a silent follower, but since i started appearing for PO exams, not a day goes without visiting it.......

so here goes my nominations....

Presently pursuing my masters in commerce

Educational Qual
X-81 % , XII 80 % , B.Com (2010) 65% :banghead:

Previous attempts :

many 10+ .....(till now) below are the converts

SBI Clerk-2010 --> Written cleared , could not give interview..

PNB (MT)- 2010-->Written Cleard(only pre)

IBPS CWE PO -- > 160 Still waiting for calls....

IBPS CWE CLERK --> 180......

My Strong Areas : English

Weak Areas : Maths

I can help others in any possible ways i can...:grin:

Name-RETRIBUTION

Educational Background- BTECH BIOTECHNOLOGY

Exams Appeared(ONLY BANK EXAMS)-SBI SBI ASSO IBPS CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK

Conversions-SBI ASSO CSB

Areas of Strength: ENGLISH GOT 46 OUT OF 50 IN IBPS AND 150 OUT 200 IN SSC CGL ENGLISH. HAVE CONSISTENTLY SCORED ABOVE 96 PERCENTILE IN VERBAL SECTION CAT SINCE 2010

How can U help Others
CAN IMMENSELY HELP ANYONE WEAK IN ENGLISH SPECIFICALLY THE BASICS AND HAVE WAYS TO SOLVE RC PASSAGES IN A QUICK MANNER.

Name -->Nitin Kumar

Educational Background --> B.Tech in Electrical Engg

Exams Appeared
1) 3CAT+ 3XAT+ 2IRMA+2IIFT+2JMET+1NMAT+2CET+2SNAP+2FMS+1Mat+BOI+UBI+UCO + BOB+ ALLHABAD+PSB+CBI ACIO+SBI ASSO+SBI+CWE PO+ICICI+Vizag steel+SAIL+ECIL+DVC+GATE+FCI= Total 37

Conversions --> none yet. But following are the 'half conversions' :grin:
1)CAT=96, 88 and 91( 2009-2011)
2)XAT=89, 98 and 67(2009-2011)
3)IRMA= Qualified written both times but rejected in interview
4)Rest Mba calls(Which I attended)= XIMB, GIM,XISS, SCMHRD, NIRMA, TAPMI, IIFM. Rejected everywhere. :
5)CWE PO-162
6)Cleared Punjab and sindh bank written, but again a reject :
7)Cleared SBI ASSO. Interview on 26th march
8 )FCI- 131.75 marks. 2nd round on 15th april.
9)Cleared ICICI 😉 but didn't go for it.
10)Mat 2010 feb= 99.75

Areas of Strength : No strength as such, same situation in all the sections

How can U help Others if selected --> Most active user on PG Can help with solutions anytime 😉 Plus a vast experience of many exams :grin:

i wish 2 nominate myself
Name - LAV KUMAR
Educational Background - MBA MARKETING
Exams Appeared -MANY AROUND 10
Conversions Written-pnb mt 2011 ,pnb clk, Kvb clk, Union bank cre ,sbi asso. and IBPS clk
Areas of Strength -Reasoning.
How can U help Others if
selected - In what ever possible ways ,....:-)