The PO Dream Team 2011

2,408 Posts  ·  203 Users
About this group
PUYS I know u have been waiting for this thread for quite a sometime so here comes the blockbuster......... Every individual believes that he/she can win inspite of all the odds, even when near & dear say "You can't"!! This thread is for...
Page 1 of 241

@[338794:zener_diode] its quite simple.....just make a table n read statements n just fill it...........n its done............try this approach............it saves lot of time...........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hmm Posting on pagal guy after almost 1.5 years....Still remember this place, where i used to spend most part of my day during pre MBA days.
Now to the point....
One of my friend has got through the written examination of SBI PO but has no clue about how to prepare for an interview. Can someone please PM me or post here on the guidelines. It is better if someone can PM me his/her e mail id or phone no.
TIA

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
yashdubey Says
Thanks Abhishek. But I was thinking of buying an online course from one of these two sites as apart from materials they also provide the tests. What do u think, do these sites are worth paying the money?

I haven't tried those , PO preparation is not that difficult , if U can manage to go thru R.S.Aggarwal books U can crack PO exams easily...

First solve the R.S.Aggarwal Books and BSc Books completely , after that if U wan't something more then go for Past CET papers...
https://www.facebook.com/abhishek.pnb
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Bothe the websites mentioned by U r good , go for the free tests ...

Apart from those do the following -

1. Complete all the books of R.S.Aggarwal

2. Solve BSC books

3. Solve past papers

4. Go thru this entire thread , it's a huge resource for any PO aspirant.

Keep posting your doubts and we will try to post something to guide U ...

PS : Good to see U using this thread , it used to be one of my favorite thread during my preparation days... Keep posting in this thread with all your queries..

Thanks Abhishek. But I was thinking of buying an online course from one of these two sites as apart from materials they also provide the tests. What do u think, do these sites are worth paying the money?
If u are nt stupid enough to dream to be supreme, th biggst and th bst, do nt dare to dream at all.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Guys, Do u know any online site which would help me with my Bank PO exams preparation. I have heard about TestFunda and TCYOnline. Dont know which one is better or there is any other site too..

As I dont have a good material for prepration I would like to go for one.. Pls help..

Bothe the websites mentioned by U r good , go for the free tests ...

Apart from those do the following -

1. Complete all the books of R.S.Aggarwal

2. Solve BSC books

3. Solve past papers

4. Go thru this entire thread , it's a huge resource for any PO aspirant.

Keep posting your doubts and we will try to post something to guide U ...

PS : Good to see U using this thread , it used to be one of my favorite thread during my preparation days... Keep posting in this thread with all your queries..
https://www.facebook.com/abhishek.pnb
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys, Do u know any online site which would help me with my Bank PO exams preparation. I have heard about TestFunda and TCYOnline. Dont know which one is better or there is any other site too..

As I dont have a good material for prepration I would like to go for one.. Pls help..

If u are nt stupid enough to dream to be supreme, th biggst and th bst, do nt dare to dream at all.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Stephanie, Regine, and Brian ran a 20 mile race. Stephanie and Regine's combined times exceeded Brian's time by exactly 2 hours. If nobody ran faster than 8 miles per hour, who could have won the race?
I. Stephanie
II. Regine
III. Brian

Options

I only
I or II only
III only
I, II, or III
II only

1 2 or 3
anyone could win the ran man. it all depends upon their speeds.
I am the one
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
From a group of 3 boys and 3 girls, 4 children are to be randomly selected. What is the probability that equal numbers of boys and girls will be selected?
3/5
2/3
4/9
1/2
1/10

it is 3/5 dude.

3c2 * 3c2 / 6c2

so 9/15 i.e 3/5

I am the one
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Stephanie, Regine, and Brian ran a 20 mile race. Stephanie and Regine's combined times exceeded Brian's time by exactly 2 hours. If nobody ran faster than 8 miles per hour, who could have won the race?

I. Stephanie
II. Regine
III. Brian

Options

I only

I or II only

III only

I, II, or III

II only
Jatin kaushik
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
From a group of 3 boys and 3 girls, 4 children are to be randomly selected. What is the probability that equal numbers of boys and girls will be selected?
3/5

2/3

4/9

1/2

1/10
Jatin kaushik
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...