[2018-20] IIM Shillong Admission Queries

Join the discussion on IIM Shillong and Get the details about the IIM Shillong Shortlist 2019, fees, IIM Shillong Results, cut off, placements and average package.

You will also find latest updates on IIM Shillong Admission process, selection criteria, Fees, Results, Cut off and IIM Shillong placements.

To keep track of latest discussions on IIFT Admission, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

IIFT Admission (2019-2021)

IFT Admission (2017-2019)

IIFT Shillong FPM

Greetings from the Public Relations Cell of IIM Shillong! This is the official thread for all candidates seeking admission to the 2018-20 batch of IIM Shillong.

PS: This page is an initiative by students of IIM Shillong, all updates need to be confirmed with the Institute’s Admissions Office before holding IIM Shillong liable.

Regards

PR Cell, IIM Shillong

Hi, 

My Profile:-
GEM

OA: 99.42

VARC: 99.93

LRDI: 77.17

QA: 99.31

X: 91.4

XII: 88

BE (Pune University): 73% (Distinction)

Work Experience (Data Scientist): 30 months
Chances?

When will the list of shortlisted candidates be announced? 

Hello guys..My profile is as below:  GEM, CAT'17 Scores : OA 97.49, VA 94.17, DILR 97.99, QA 94.23  66 Months of workex.. X : 85 XII : 83 B.Tech(NITT) : 82, Cleared CFA Level 1 & 2..What are my chances of call and conversion???

CAT OA:97.46

QA:99

LRDI:98

VA:76

10th/12th/Grad- 92/87/77

Work Ex. 21

GEM

What are my chances ? 

When will be IIM Shillong's PI shortlist released?

Is this group dead? No responses for any previous queries, When can we expect IIM Shillong's GDPIWAT shortlist? 

OA- 79 Va-67 Lrdi-85 Qa-80 X-86 xii-84 Sc category. Chances?

Kab ayega list, main puchti hu kab ayega list?

Is the shortlist out?

Will the shortlist be announced after 15th feb as it is the last date to apply for overseas candidates?

Hi, what is the shortlisting criteria for NC-OBC?

Inthehaa ho gyi, intezaar ki :|

Can someone tell me on an average, how many candidates are called by iim shillong for gd pi?

Akhir kab?

when did punctuality is removed from managerial traits? Am I mistaken that IIM Shillong is a management school?

Any news??

Where can I see call for IIM Shillong?

Possible increase in number of seats is the reason for the delay in releasing shortlist this year. There is deliberation going on with respect to that. 

Shortlist Released !!!!! ATB.....