[2020-2022] IIM Shillong Admission Queries

1,028 Posts  ·  2,841 Users
About this group

Greetings from the Public Relations Cell of IIM Shillong! This is the official thread for all candidates seeking admission to the 2020-22 batch of IIM Shillong. All queries, right upto the final shortlist, will be handled at this page.

PS: This is an initiative by the students of IIM Shillong and hence all updates need to be confirmed with the Institute’s Admissions Office before holding IIM Shillong liable.

Regards

PR Cell, IIM Shillong

Page 1 of 103

What is the weightage of PI in the final shortlist? 

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
bhagu77777
@bhagu77777  ·  16 karma

@Rubs98 wat?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Rubs98
@Rubs98  ·  3 karma

Sorry It's actually 50% for pi 20% for gd and 30% for cat score.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I have given my Interview on 15th Feb, Can anyone please tell me when will the final shortlist be out?

1 like2 comments
TheCATWriter
@TheCATWriter  ·  8 karma

Can you please share your experience, @YugankT ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
akshay.gavhale
@akshay.gavhale  ·  1 karma

please share your experience

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@admin,

I have interview on 19 Feb 

Can u tell me the tentative time till when the interview will be over?

i have to book the train train tickets

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have interview date of IIMS clashing with another interview. IIMS appointed me the date while for the other institution I selected it and hence they are unwilling to change the date. Both the interviews are in different cities as well. Is there any way IIMS can change the date. My interview date is 29th Feb in Delhi.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In the interview call letter it is being told to CAT 2019 admit card , however I don't have it with me now ? It's not available in the cat portal now . Pls help

1 comment
mr_anuj
@mr_anuj  ·  8 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My interview date is clashing with that of one other institute's. I have mailed regarding this if it is possible and haven't received any reply yet. Please let me know what can be done .My interview is scheduled on 3rd march 2020 

Rishita.S
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear aspirants,

We know how it feels before taking the interviews for which you have burnt the midnight oil, for just an year ago, we were too at your side. Ergo, to help you face the coming gruelling interviews, we have come up with a compendium to help you ace through your GDPI process. 

You can access the compendium using the following link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YQGh_Z0Mpw2ZHGpN5gZI3sOET_FD1zUg

Hope you all find it useful and best of luck for the coming days.

Regards

Public Relations Cell, IIM Shillong
3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I WANT TO ADD AN EXTRA CURRICUALR ACTIVITY I FORGOT TO MENTION, IS IT POSSIBLE?

CAT 17:  97.85 REJECTS : SPJIMR,NMIMS
1 comment
IIM_Shillong

@Parag1208 We are afraid to informa you that once the form is submitted, no changes can be made to it.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My interview date is clashing with that of one other institute's. I have mailed them regarding this, and they have said that they will answer it by 10th Feb, if it is possible. Should I write to IIM Shillong as well regarding this or should wait for other institute's response.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Haven't received a response for date change. Please respond.

1 comment
IIM_Shillong

Hi @kv_shah , DM us your cat registration ID, along with the proof showing the need for date change. We will try to get your query resolved as soon as possible.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...