[2020-2022] IIM Shillong Admission Queries

1,864 Posts  ·  5,201 Users
About this group

Greetings from the Public Relations Cell of IIM Shillong! This is the official thread for all candidates seeking admission to the 2020-22 batch of IIM Shillong. All queries, right upto the final shortlist, will be handled at this page.

PS: This is an initiative by the students of IIM Shillong and hence all updates need to be confirmed with the Institute’s Admissions Office before holding IIM Shillong liable.

Regards

PR Cell, IIM Shillong

Page 1 of 187

Hello Guys,

Has anyone with these acads converted any new IIM'S and also tell me can i convert iit bombay ?

X/XII/Grad - 8.4/72.2/7.37 CGPA and currently working in TCS(almost 1 year completed). and IMPORTANTLY GEM.

I have mentioned the CGPA if we consider percentages they willl be far more less.

2 comments
darth_vad3r
@darth_vad3r  ·  20 karma

You can convert new IIMs with a 98+ percentile. I think Shillong has a 80+ cutoff for 10th and 12th. Apart from this you can aim for MDI 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ttushar
@ttushar  ·  108 karma

@Tushar622 You will need to fill the percentages in the forms so better to understand from that perspective.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any movement... Any withdrawals... Any updates... Anything?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This message is to all those undeserved quota candidates out there. I couldn't crack my dream institute this year by a meager margin and had to settle for some other institute. Please, look at introspect at your life you have been walking over shattered remains of somebody else's life to make sense of your own. It takes a huge amount of effort , dedication and hard work to get this far after years of practice just to come to know that all this was of know use. Ultimately what matters is a piece of paper stating that your caste . At this point it took me a lot of courage to take up my life back again and make sense out of it. I hope that you understand what you have got and don't stash it under the rubble of mediocrity as your CAT score. And do reflect on your life, that have you even acheived anything .

3 likes11 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 11
kunjmadan18
@kunjmadan18  ·  87 karma

Wahan college me jis me bhi hua ho tera,waha zara CAT score puchna general walo se. Aur fir apna dekh lena. Zara bhi sharam naa aaye to fir badhiya h tu bc sahi h tumhara kuch nai ho sakta. Aur reply krne ke pehle apna CAT scorecard share krna fir reply krna .

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
BMVi
@BMVi  ·  46 karma

@kunjmadan18 chod bhai naseeb aise h ki Banks or kaafi sarkari kaamo me inke neeche kaam karna padta h. Tho yeh udenge hi

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

does anyone know what was the minimum percentile at which anyone got admit?

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This is it, I guess?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
1kk1
@1kk1  ·  17 karma

still keep hoping

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
ria.bhattacharjee
@ria.bhattacharjee  ·  3 karma

@1kk1 yes indeed

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone withdrawing? Kindly comment

4 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
1kk1
@1kk1  ·  17 karma

from where the 40 ppl come in FMS last list. No movement whatsoever in any other college 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
1kk1
@1kk1  ·  17 karma

only genuine unreserved candidates. Please poll. 

Withdrawing from shillong before 21st?

yes
poll check
35 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.
1kk1
@1kk1  ·  17 karma

Just a request to all those who are going to withdraw from IIM Shillong this week please it would be really helpful if you would inform the same to them by dropping a mail to the AO about your withdrawal.  TIA 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I withdrew my admission on 10th August but I did not recieve any confirmation mail about the refund till now. Can admins please respond to this. 

2 comments
1kk1
@1kk1  ·  17 karma

where did u get admission

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Doomster
@Doomster  ·  23 karma

in the first list

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...