XLRI Satellite program PGCBM-20 interview tips

Hello friends, I had applied for XLRI Satellite program PGCBM-20 and now got a call for the interview. My interview is on 10th May’2011 at Koramangla, Bangalore. Can anyone please help me with interview questions and patterns. Also if anyone …

Hello friends,

I had applied for XLRI Satellite program PGCBM-20 and now got a call for the interview. My interview is on 10th May'2011 at Koramangla, Bangalore. Can anyone please help me with interview questions and patterns. Also if anyone can help me with some interview tips for this course.

Thanks,
Nikhil

: to PG plz use the following thread for a prompt reply to ur query :

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

Also plz remove your phone no its against forum rules...

All the best for your career...

Hey Abhishek,

The thread that you provided does not have any information on the PGCBM interview questions...

Would be really great if someone can provide some information on the pattern and things to prepare for the PGCBM course....i have my interview on 9th May

Thanks,
Vikas

XIMB & Statvarsity Interactive tie-up to offer Executive Development Programs
posted: 10-12-2011
Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB) one of the top B-Schools in country offers Management Programs at its campus located at Bhubaneswar. The Institute & Statvarsity have entered in to a collaboration to offer certain Management Courses and Executive Development Programs in the distance education mode. The courses would be conducted by the regular faculty of XIMB under its seal and Statvarsity Interactive would be a partner for providing the marketing, infrastructure and technology support for the executive programs which will be conducted using the Video Conferencing facilities Pan India.
The Institute has launched two programs:
Post Graduate Certificate Program in Business Management (PGCBM) Batch 8
Post Graduate Certificate Program in Human Resource Management (PGCHRM) Batch 2
Both the programs are designed for working executives and would be available at local centers in their own cities. The programs offer an opportunity to pursue quality management certifications along with their jobs
for details visit
www.statvarsity.org/ximb/executiveeducation2