XIMB-2005-Final Results

Hi all XIMB results out… me not selected…, no surprise congrats Antony Chandy, Vimal Raj etc… Nikhil

Hi all
XIMB results out...
me not selected....., no surprise

congrats Antony Chandy, Vimal Raj etc...

Nikhil

97%ile
10 monts work ex
i hav been selected.

hi friends,,,

good news selected in XIMB..

lets get together and form a group

Nitin agarwal
([email protected])

WL14.... what do u think of my chances? Anyone has any idea till which wl no. was cleared last year? Btw, what is the exact number of seats for the open category? How many people have been selected and waitlisted? Congrats to all who got selected!!! Anyone not taking it up?

mikstar84 Says
WL14.... what do u think of my chances? Anyone has any idea till which wl no. was cleared last year? Btw, what is the exact number of seats for the open category? How many people have been selected and waitlisted? Congrats to all who got selected!!! Anyone not taking it up?

PS to the mods: do not ban me if this post is not permitted, jus snip the post...
Hi every1,
CONGRATS to all the people selected for XIMB.....warm welcome to all selected, as part of the XIMB family....hoping many of u join the insti.....

So party time for u all......
Keep rocking hard now.......

Have fun...

cya all,

Gaurav Gupta
PGPM: 2003-05
XIMB

PS: mods plz dun ban me if this is not permitted, just snip the post....

Nikhil

Hi every1,
CONGRATS to all the people selected for XIMB.....warm welcome to all selected, as part of the XIMB family....hoping many of u join the insti.....

Have fun...

cya all,

Gaurav Gupta
XIMB

till what wait list no. did the list clear last year? what are my chances with wl14?Plz. reply.

Hi me got through...finally...my first convert...feeling great.
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

XIM here I come.....

hello frnds i am raghunath from hyderabad thru pgp prg in ximb.i am a fresher doin my computer engg final yr.xat %le 98.74.

hope 2 c u soon.

babye grp

:smilecol:

Hi every1,

Have fun...

cya all,

Gaurav Gupta
XIMB

hi..me waitlist no 97..can u plz guide me...generally till what waitlist no get finally selected

hi,

congrats to all those who made through ximb..... me dint make it through..........

cheers,

bhavik m pandya

me not got.........pretty sad

great going whoever got in..........

P.S superb show popeye........all the best to you

hey guys!!

me got through...m so happy..just missed on SIMB, and didnt make it to GIM, but i guess ximb was the best...!!!!!

me relieved! ha! i m surely joining...

missed out!

congrats to all those who got in.

me heading for the other coast - GIM...

Just got back after watching India thrash Pakistan in the firs one dayer to see the good news!!!I'm through!!!
Thanks Nikhil!!!

Maverick

CONGRATULATIONS 2 ALL those of U who made it.....
I got a wait list No. 41..
can any tell what r the chances of getting thru...

me made it... thanks moonstruck.. dint quite have the guts to go on their website until i saw my name on the list!

PS to the mods: do not ban me if this post is not permitted, jus snip the post...

XAT_NONAMESTATUSPROGRAMMEWAITINGNO

711817Swastika SenSelectedPGDBM
711833Nishith ShethSelectedPGDBM
711838Niraj BagriSelectedPGDBM
711853Barun PatraSelectedPGDBM
712044Siddharth GandhiSelectedPGDBM

You made my day

Thanx a lot. I owe a treat to you :)

Do you have any idea about the date for payment of fee?

Niraj