Xavier Institute of Management & Research,Mumbai [MMS 2010-12 Admission Queries]

Hello Puy’s ! Continue your Queries and Discussions related to* Xavier Institute of Management & Research (XIMR), Mumbai*. Official Website:- Xavier Institute of Management & Research (XIMR) Related Links:- Previous Thread: http:…

Hello Puy's !

Continue your Queries and Discussions related to Xavier Institute of Management & Research (XIMR), Mumbai.

Official Website:- Xavier Institute of Management & Research (XIMR)
Related Links:-
Previous Thread: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/st-xavier-college-socs-xavier-institute-of-management-research-mumbai-25016711
Target CET 2010
Queries Regarding Role of CAT/MAT(FEB)/ATMA/XAT/JMET Scores in MAH-CET
Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai

All The Best,

wat is expctd CAT cutoff...

What's the rank of XIMR? Is XIME better than XIMR?

zain imfy Says

XIME is better ... as i think ...!!!
zain imfy Says

xime is in the top 30 b schools in india.

hi puys,
Have scored 130 in MHCET ( 95.91%tile)+3 marks in PAR. Open candidate from Nagpur Univ. What are my chances of getting MMS in Xavier's?

Hey Guys

CET sCORE :119
percentile: 91.95
PAR/WE : 3/6

Please tell me what are my chances for XIMR..
Also would like to know the cut-offs of last year if anybody knows...

Comparison of B schools is not allowed. Therefore the only fact that I would state is the average packages of both the institutes:
XIMR:2.8
XIME:4.68

2.8 of XIMR is on the higher side. In real it would be around 2 - 2.5
Comparison of B schools is not allowed. Therefore the only fact that I would state is the average packages of both the institutes:
XIMR:2.8
XIME:4.68

Alex..U have any Idea of the CAT score thats required to make it into XIMR?

puys throw some light on XIMR's placements..???/

al rytt..
wonder y Xaviers' placement salary is so low..
its a decent college I think .

hiii frnds
my cet score 134 + 2 PAR (96.97 %ile)
can u plese tell me
wat r my chances for ximr MMS?
and how is XIMR for marketing?
thnx in advance

Hi All ,
Please update Spread Sheet.
All new to thread please don't see and leave it update your marks and details as required.
Market your Score and details
Benefits: 1,You will get a get clear idea of where you stand ,irrespective of percentile
2:Mouth to mouth marketing increases and so more data available for analysis
3:More data means quality information based on which you can analyse,more easy for decision making to select and target a particular B-school.
4:No need to rely on various coaching class or other unauthenicated source for cut off.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ak6hZf9IpXiCdGZSLWxOeU5WaHVGbkFmWHg3ZEtUR3c&hl;=en

And Last pagalguy is Great grandmother of all queries related to MBA forum and definitely a regular visit for serious MBA aspirants.

i have a score of 141/200,98.33 %ile in mh-cet
i am oms student,
what are my chances for ximr

what is this PAR ?

hiii frnds
my cet score 134 + 2 PAR (96.97 %ile)
can u plese tell me
wat r my chances for ximr MMS?
and how is XIMR for marketing?
thnx in advance

Hi,
I've scored a 115/200 in CET = 90.10 percentile + 6 PAR

I would be having more than 3 years of work experience. Currently working with PwC.

Have done my Mcom as well .

Please let me know what are my chances to get through Xavier's MBA and MMS program.

Also when would the forms be out for 2010-2012's class.

Kindly let me know which B schools are better of the following :

-K J Somaiya
- Xaviers
-MET
-Welingkar

Do lemme know asap

Also do I have a fair chance @ welingkar /K J Somaiya / Xaviers / MET ? which one(s) ????

bhumika.k.shah Says
what is this PAR ?

PAR = 6 marks given for acads(4) + work ex (2)

ok guys i need some info asap. I am a roman catholic and ximr has a quota for the same right? my score is 99/200 in cet. i'm looking to score atleast a 30 in my GDPI so that makes it 129+ 2 PAR i.e. 131.. what are my chances??

What is the procedure to apply for the university quta seats (Website mentions on bases of CAT) Can some one please advise? No help from the coll admin. They bluntly say we dont know and hang up 😞