Target CET 2010

2,374 Posts  ·  572 Users
About this group
Hi All As there are no threads for CET10 I do take the pleasure in starting a thread for the same. Just to repeat some of the important points from that thread CET is conducted in the month of FEB every year. Information...
Page 1 of 238

hi puys,
please continue here for the exam related discussions.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mh-mba-cet-2010-discussion-and-analysis-25050488/1904394

for opening the thread and starting a poll if needed, please contact any mod who is online at that time...

best of luck.

www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Khyati chauhan Says
thanx a ton dear...:)

No Prob

Khyati jus use the thanx tab on the right hand side bottom of the post than reposting again

Saves space and spam

Best of luck!!!!
Not at all

Please solve all Questions ...Do not leave any question unmarked....If u leav unmarked Q's how wud u make use of No Negative marking

thanx a ton dear...:)
i have no material to study for CET...just have a mock CET of time with me...i have solved that..but the confusion is htat there are not many quant questions in that... does cET have less questions for quant??? what all topics do i have to cover for quant??? plz reply asap..

thnx in advance...

Compared to all other exams ya cet has less Quant Q's,more logical ability,Visual reasoning

Revise Quant Basics
profit loss,TSD,Probability,averages,percentages,interest,ratio n proportion
basic P n C
hi...my query was asked by a girl earlier also in d same thread but just wanted 2 confirm it once more...
is it detrimental 4 us 2 attempt blindly d unsolved questions as der is no -ve marking?...does it hav ne -ve effects aftrwards?
thanx in advance...

Not at all

Please solve all Questions ...Do not leave any question unmarked....If u leav unmarked Q's how wud u make use of No Negative marking

i have no material to study for CET...just have a mock CET of time with me...i have solved that..but the confusion is htat there are not many quant questions in that... does cET have less questions for quant??? what all topics do i have to cover for quant??? plz reply asap..

thnx in advance...

Through MHCET u do not hav to fill individual college forms

Its a CAP(Centralized Admission Procedure) one form is eligible to all colls

for top 5 colls which u mentioned ur score in written shud b in the range of 140+ (Provided u score a 30/40 on GDPI)

These colls take CAT score but under all all india category(Raw CAT score is converted to raw cet score and taken
e.r- 91%le in cat is equilvalent to 91%le in cet and the corresponding score in written)

hi...my query was asked by a girl earlier also in d same thread but just wanted 2 confirm it once more...
is it detrimental 4 us 2 attempt blindly d unsolved questions as der is no -ve marking?...does it hav ne -ve effects aftrwards?
thanx in advance...
Hi puys this is my first time i am appearing in MHCET

please tell me that do i have to fill up forms separately for colleges in which i wish to go through MHCET.....

i know nothing regarding this ....please help me puys i want to know the procedure of admission through mhcet ....

one more thing .. for example i am interested in taking admission in wellingkar KJ somaiya ,jbims...etc what are the cutoffs for these colleges....and do these colleges take the score of CAT .....if yes then what is the procedure ....please tell me puys ...as u know time is less

Through MHCET u do not hav to fill individual college forms

Its a CAP(Centralized Admission Procedure) one form is eligible to all colls

for top 5 colls which u mentioned ur score in written shud b in the range of 140+ (Provided u score a 30/40 on GDPI)

These colls take CAT score but under all all india category(Raw CAT score is converted to raw cet score and taken
e.r- 91%le in cat is equilvalent to 91%le in cet and the corresponding score in written)

Guys please pay attention as there is no time left ......

please reply to the query......

Hi puys this is my first time i am appearing in MHCET

please tell me that do i have to fill up forms separately for colleges in which i wish to go through MHCET.....

i know nothing regarding this ....please help me puys i want to know the procedure of admission through mhcet ....

one more thing .. for example i am interested in taking admission in wellingkar KJ somaiya ,jbims...etc what are the cutoffs for these colleges....and do these colleges take the score of CAT .....if yes then what is the procedure ....please tell me puys ...as u know time is less

i have the same problem.. please help..... i asked before also... but got no reply......