Which one better in Bangalore?Byju's or TIME

I am a working professional in Bangalore.I want to give CAT 2012 with full preparation.I have not done any CAT coaching before.So this time I wanted to join a coaching for proper guidance.I gave CAT in 2010 going through only TIME study material a…

I am a working professional in Bangalore.I want to give CAT 2012 with full preparation.I have not done any CAT coaching before.So this time I wanted to join a coaching for proper guidance.I gave CAT in 2010 going through only TIME study material and I found CAT tough.
I have heard that Byju's is the best but since I am not confident on my basics of Quant, I am a bit hesitant to go for that.Although I was an above average student in Maths till high school,I am still not sure where I stand in terms of quantitative aptitude for CAT.My friends who are in Byju's tell me that Byju teaches the short cuts very well which other coaching institute's faculty does not teach.

I have heard that TIME,Indira Nagar Center is also good in terms of faculty but the problem is they are not giving any Demo classes.So I cannot judge their faculty beforehand.The fees is also very high.It's around 26K.Although I don't bother about the fees,the faculty needs to be good and helping.If I am shelling off so high amount ,I need the quality guidance also.

Which one do you suggest can give better guidance

Can anyone else suggest some better option also.

I would suggest you to join CL if its your 1st attempt. The problem with Byju classes is they don't focus on basics much. They lack a systematic approach . Attend a demo class and then take decision.

And don't open a new thread for ur query. Post on respective threads for proper reply. Mods will close this thread so keep that in mind for the next time.

As Vivek pointed out, please don't open new threads.

Do post your query here:
Bangalore CAT 2012 Study Group - Page 6 - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2011, GMAT, XAT, MAT

@Mods: Please close this thread.

I would suggest you to join CL if its your 1st attempt. The problem with Byju classes is they don't focus on basics much. They lack a systematic approach . Attend a demo class and then take decision.

And don't open a new thread for ur query. Post on respective threads for proper reply. Mods will close this thread so keep that in mind for the next time.

its not my first attempt but I gave CAT in 2010 without much preparation.Is CL better than TIME in Bangalore.and if CL then which Branch in bangalore?

How to chat on time website??

frnds can anyone give me all the vdos of byju classes?

Hi ,

I am an MBA aspirant, wanting to attempt CAT 2015. I am currently working in Hyderabad. Which of the below  mentioned institutes is recommended for over all CAT preparation,and why?

1- TIME

2- Byju's

3- Career Launcher.

Also which of these is best in Hyderabad?

I Need guidance from  those who have been preparing for MBA. Any suggestion/Response is appreciated.

Any pointers to the better CAT coaching institute in Bangalore?

Hello peopl plsguide me. Should I go for byju or time?? 

I had given CAT 2013 and had gotten an 88 percentile in my final year of engineering. I had joined a construction company near Mangalore after graduation.Judge me all you want for taking B.E. but I never thought technical jobs would be that boring. So after 6 months, I decided to give CAT 14. It was already July and I didn't wanna take a sabbatical and as you'd imagine there were no good coaching classes for CAT preparation. I searched some online courses and stumbled across Byju's Classes Tablet mode of learning. I decided to give it a shot. I was pretty impressed with their course, especially the energy that Byju Raveendran exudes in his sessions.
I eventually got 97.3 and converted SP Jain.
Pros
-Shortcut techniques for almost every type of question. Byju believes that the questions in CAT can be predicted and he delivers well on this.
- No bullshit- only imp. concepts discussed they do have basics but you can directly move on to advanced.
-English- It works pretty well for engineers especially. Santosh (their Verbal Faculty) gives algorithms for topics like RC. Me luvs maths 😛

Cons
- A little fast. Had to pause sometimes to take a few concepts in 😛
-Locked Tablet- No temple rum till course expires 😞

If anybody interested to share Byju study material & tab, pls let me know.

I am planning for CAT, 16. so before adopting for any Coaching classes i want to have a clear picture. already studied times material

Live in Bangalore(Indiranagar)

Ready to pay if require.

Hello..I have done my graduation and now doing PG in Homoeopathy.I wish to appear for CAt 2016. SO please advice which are the best classes to join-

TIME

BYJU'S

CAREER LAUNCHER

AND ONLINE OR CLASSROOM?

I did some R&D and my friends are also suggesting for Indiranagar Time..i'm sure byju is not at all good.

Guys!

BYJU's classes or TIME??

Please suggest?

I'm willing to sell material for Byju's classes that I bought for CAT 2016. This includes only the 14 text books (reference books and class sheets). I'm based out of Bangalore. If interested, please drop me a line: [email protected]

Hi. I am planning to appear for CAT 2016. I am looking for Byjus CAT videos. Since i am not willing to purchase the tablet for a month's period of time, i am willing to buy the videos irrespective of the quality. 

Please help me as soon as possible so that i can start with my preparation. 

Mail - [email protected]

Thank you!

Which is the better option for the CAT coaching in Bangalore, TIME Jayanagar, or Endeavour? I am looking to know more about their faculty, library facility, study materials and track record. Can anyone who knows about these two institutes, please help in making an informed decision?

Anybody wants Time/ byju cat full video lectures ? If you or your friends are interested then inbox me, we'll decide the price.