Bangalore CAT 2012 Study Group

266 Posts  ·  137 Users
About this group
Hi blore puys, Finally I am starting this thread for Bangalore CAT 2012 study group. :: Let us all blore puys gear up here and help each other out and nail the CAT 2012. :: All CAT 2012 related discussion is encouraged. :D ...
Page 1 of 27
@parthyadav Each one has their own approach and there is nothing called best. You need to check which approach suits you. Advice you to visit/speak to both of them and decide based on your comfort level. Basically you need to take a call and do not just go by what others say.
http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/xat-snap-iift-and-others/admissions-2014-16-acharya-bangalore-bschool-bangalore-t-112372/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This thread can be continued for GD/PI/WAT discussions.

Tepper School of Business - Carnegie Mellon University, Class of 2017 - GMAT 760
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi all Bangaloreans preparing for CAT 2013. I have started a new thread ( Bangalore 2013 CAT study group). It would be great if you could join that. Since this forum has the year 2012 in its name, it could be misleading for potential 2013 takers if we continue to use it.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/bangalore-cat-2013-study-group-25095385
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
any1 near BTM who are interested in group study for GD/PI/WAT. I have got 6 new IIM calls through CAT12. Plzz reply asap.
DOMS NIT-Trichy
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GD/PI classes are best at TIME or CL?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone near whitefield who wants to have a group study for gd/pi/wat ? i got 99.38 and got iim k call...waiting for others..please message me if any1 interested

CAT12 OA: 99.38 QA : 99.90 VA : 85.52, Calls: New IIMs, SJMSOM, FMS, MDI
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is anyone having CL study material? If you wanna sell or give it for free please let me know. Thanks in advance.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,

I want to join a coaching institute for CAT 2013. Plz help me to decide which one to join.
I am a working professional and lives in Indiranagar, Bangalore.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@gauravknewton yeah bro .. i have 3 friends who are also interested in blore gd meetings .i think 8 wil b a good number of people to start with.
CATaholic !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Bangalore Puys ,

I stay in a pg in Kundanahalli . If anyone is interested in group study then they can pm me . I have joined Byju's classes and preparing zealously for CAT this time . My room mate will leave the pg in Feb so we can even stay together . The rooms are quite spacious and it would be a great experience if stay together and prepare .
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul" - Invictus​
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...