Which is better : Nirma or SIBM

How do you compare the two colleges Nirma, Ahmedabad and SIBM, Pune : In terms of : -Placements :: -Industry Interface -Course Content -Faculty, etc. By the way SIBM results to be declared on 8th Feb 05’. www.sibm.edu Kee…

How do you compare the two colleges Nirma, Ahmedabad and SIBM, Pune : In terms of :
-Placements
-Industry Interface
-Course Content
-Faculty, etc.

By the way SIBM results to be declared on 8th Feb 05'. www.sibm.edu Keep ur fingures crossed....

hey
placements =sibm avg sal this yr 5.25 laks nirma 3.5 laks
infra... any day nirma better,
faculty- no idea!!
overall i think sibm way better than nirma!
strictkly my personal views!
cheers
jay

I definately agree with Jay...i wud consider Sibm better in every aspect.. be it placement or faculty......

hey archit

no comparisions allowed in PG

and no bolds and capital font it irritates a lot

moderators plz lock the thread

..sandy

Hey sandy keep it cool man......hez a new member.... gv him a break... he just wanted to b clear... besides i guess u ppl shud prepare a code of conduct and publish it on the site..if at all u r so sensitive....(no offence intended)

jainhitesh Says
Hey sandy keep it cool man......hez a new member.... gv him a break... he just wanted to b clear... besides i guess u ppl shud prepare a code of conduct and publish it on the site..if at all u r so sensitive....(no offence intended)

hi,
i do think what sandy said was perfectly all right....we dont like ppl comparing colleges here in PG...bcoz each coll has its own strengths and weaknesses..also i think the best way of comparision is collect info from the vast resources in this forum n then do an individual analysis..if u want personal info u can use pm....we dont allow direct comparision in PG n i think it's period..

also yes archit is new to this forum so there should have been someone who should have told him that no one likes posts that are written in bold and large font size..yes u can bold a certain part of ur text to highlight its importance but dont bold the whole post...n i again think sandy did a perfectly fine job...

i'm not blaming u for ur post but just want to say that there are some rules of the forum which are quite evident if u use a little time n energy scanning thru the forum...n i think u'll find a thread telling about the rules to post...

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/rules-posting-guidelines-reloaded-25001863

also yes we are sensitive towards PG...bcoz we know it has now become a part of our life....

ciao..

P.S. - this post was not made to any individual but to a large community of ppl who join this forum daily....plz plz go thru the rules n regulation before posting and also use the search option before opening any new thread...

how could any one compare SIBM with nirma

by any means sibm is far far better than nirma
be it placements sibm avg5.75
nirma 3.5
and faculty is also good in sibm and as far as infrastructure goes sibm is moving to a new campus in 2006 so that too would be cleared

so by all means sibm is better which the polls also shows

HI!
Well sorry if my bold texts irrateted someone. I just wanted to highlight the start of a thread, so that people have a clear idea of the discussion going on.

Regarding comparison, I dont agree with you as making an important decision in life should be based on facts. And if inputs come from people across the country it is going to help everyone make the right choice. As facts advertised by all institues are only a part of the real picture and not the whole.

So guys use ur freedom of speech and give your honest views....

Thanks curtz,

But i agree that i shouldnt have been so rude to archit being a starter to the forum everyone makes mistakes. so apologize archit for my behaviour. but seeing that bold font and comparision between two institutes distracts a lot.

If u want to know about the institute send them a pvt message and know more about the institute. we do have people from almost all the colleges in this forum.

we dont want to hurt the sentiments of a particular group of people when u r comparing.. it creates a havoc,, plz dont do it.

PG is governed by some rules.. u need to check out those rules before posting..

Happy posting Archit

Yeah curtz,, PG has become the part and parcel of my life too where ever i go it might be at my workplace or at home PG web page would always be before me.

i think this quote works out good for me:
"EAT PG DRINK PG AND ENJOY PG "

really hatsoff to allwin for his tremendous idea of coming out with this forum..

love to meet u in person.. and that day would be the greatest day of my life. and this thrill would be more than thrill of meeting shahrukh (my fav actor).

... Sandy

SIBM any day!!!

Had voted for SIBM, but wish I cud change my vote! Cos the latter called me, n knows my worth!

SIBM showed me da door yet again (with tht BS of a philosophical note)... sorry ppl, but it seems like rubbing salt (n pepper to go with it) to wound, tht supposedly bucking-up note... 'cos had a similar plight last yr as well...

PS: Jus kidding here, n venting my frustration out... IMHO, SIBM surely is better ('cos they know tht I don't fit the bill! :oops: )