mine also reads submitted from the beginnig? does that mean we do not know whether the app is under review or not?
marshall current students any advice?
guys any clue how many r2 from india have been interviewed...
Outlook looks very grim as of now...
Can anyone say if "no interview" means ding? Is there no chance that we could get admitted without an interview? I have been asking this question since long on Businessweek and on this forum but nobody is able comment!
guys any clue how many r2 from india have been interviewed...
Outlook looks very grim as of now...
I was looking for the same answer.....
but based on my research no one has been admitted so far without an interview...all waitlisted(98%) and admitted applicants(100 %) were interviewed.
I am just banking on the fact that the app reviews are delayed and they will call international applicants soon...!
AMEN
Mine says submitted too.. but that's not an issue I think.. other places where I applied that use the same App provider (ApplyYourself.com) just keep the status at submitted until the final decision.. Even after interview call..
Dombaordie, where did you get this 98% and 100% data from? On the BW profile page for USC, it says "percentage of admitted applicants interviewed: 97%".. so it means 3% were indeed admitted without an interview last year..
I agree with you though, these guys are just late, and we'll get our calls soon !! 😃
Decisions are available..me has been waitlisted w/o interview...
How about the rest....??
Hey, how many people from R1 were WL without interview...???
Decisions are available..me has been waitlisted w/o interview...
How about the rest....??
Hi DOMBAORDIE
What you planning to do. I am from the earlier round R-1 and face the same situation as yours.
Let me know...(if possible)
Regards
Ankit
I have been waitlisted too...without an interview...I applied on 15th Jan, just a few hours before the deadline....
Rahul aeon did u get ur result as well??? i have seen no R2 ding or admit yet..all WL..
ankit, i will try calling the office and understand whats going on.
I remember reading on BW that they emailed interview invites stating that only on campus interviews are available as of now. if one cannot come on campus then they will give other options after March.
This has been the wierd experience, not sure whats going on at USC.
guys got a ding from usc....
were u interviewed...??
DOMBAORDIE Sayswere u interviewed...??
no am a r2 applicant dinged without an interview...all the best to the rest.
What happened to the rest of the USC pagals....there were so many waiting for interviews.... Please share ur results...
Also E1 and R1 admitted people have u decided to join..??? Please share ur views
Hey, could you please tell me if one needs to pay any deposit to confirm acceptance of an admission offer from USC? If yes, within how many days after notification of the decision? I am waitlisted but I would like to know...
I was waitlisted in R1 (Gave an interview in person soon after applying). I've recently been told that waitlisted candidates will be contacted after the Round- 3 decisions are made.. Anybody know when that would be?
I got an admit in USC
Any one out there ?