UPSC CSE 2019 Prelims and Mains

Join the discussion on UPSC CSE Prelims and Mains Exam 2019 and Get the details about Union Public Service Commission, Notification, Exam Date, Registration Process, Syllabus, Preparation, Previous Years Paper, Exam Pattern, Mock Test, Admit Card, Result, Cut off, How to Apply Online and much more.

For more information, visit the official website of – upsc.gov.in

Other Important Articles:

UPSC Civil Services Mains 2019 e-Admit Card Released Today

UPSC 2019 Recruitment: Apply for 12 vacancies before 12th September

To keep track of latest discussions on UPSC CSE Exam 2019, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

UPSC CSE Exam 2019: Admit Card, Syllabus, Result

Which are the most important topic of Governance in India from Laxmikant or other sources?

1. Working of Ministries and Department)
  2. Functions of Cabinet Secretariat
  3. Functions of Central Secretariat
  4. RTI
  5. E-Governance
  6. Citizen Charter
  7. Governing Institutions
  8. Schemes
  9. Programmes
  10. Policies
  11. Vulnerable sector
  12. Bills

Kindly refer the above topics from Governance. And if you are trying to cover these topics through questions kindly join The Prayas ePathshala Test Series that will give you an actual idea about the questions which come from Governance.

Test Series Link: https://epathshala.theprayasindia.com/learn/UPSC-Civil-Service-Free-Preparation/UPSC-CSE-Pre-2019-Test-Series?tab=1

How do I prepare for the UPSC exam?

Dear Aspirants,

UPSC CSE examination is one of the most important examination which gives you a chance to get class 1 officer post directly in the administration in Indian services.

UPSC is examination conducting body which select the officers for the various department in India through the various exams and one of the well known exam is Civil Services Exam.

About UPSC CSE!

UPSC CSE Examination is conducted two phases: Preliminary & Main.

I hope you know about the procedure of prelims and main examination hence I am not going to discuss about the same.

How do I prepare for UPSC exam?

Start from basics;

If this is government exam we should mainly focus on the government resource like;

1. List

NCERT 6 to 12

Yojna & Kurkshetra

IYB

PIB News

The Hindu Newspaper

Economic Survey

Budget

Scheme related document

2nd ARC report

NITI Ayog’s any plan agenda

2. List- Apart from the above resources you have to refer the below references:

Polity by Laxmikant

Economy by Ramesh Singh (selected topics) or SriRam IAS Notes

Geography - GC Leong/Majid Hussain/ The Prayas ePathshala ppt

Modern History - Spectrum

Art & Culture - Nitin Singhania and TN Board

Mapping - Prem Patel

Ancient - TN Board & Vaji Ram & Ravi Yelow notes

Environment by Shankar IAS revised edition

Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude test - Lexicon, My experiment with truth, case studies by Shahid Sir, A difficulty of being good by Gurcharan Das.

3. Test Series (The most important factor)

1. Prelims - The Prayas ePathshala Test Series
  2. Mains - Vision/FormIAS/The Prayas ePathshala

As per my recommendation theprayasindia.com is the best coaching which are providing the test series at the level of the upsc question at affordable price. as last year it was just Rs. 999 and the feedback from lack of the aspirants who have purchased and experienced theprayasindia.com test series was excellent.

PS: Its your own wish to choose whichever test series you want but i would like to suggest you only one thing that think smartly, tally the question and price both. don’t waste your hard earned money.

📷📷

Test Series Details:

• Total Tests: 45 (GS: 40 and CSAT: 5)
  • Sectional Tests: 30 (GS)
  • Full Length Tests: 15 (GS: 10 and CSAT: 5)
  • Test Start Date: 04 Nov 2018
  • Tests can be attempted any time after it gets scheduled till 01 June 2019
  • Test mode: Online (Android Application as well as Web Portal)
  • Downloadable PDF
  • Questions are categorised on Easy, Medium and Difficult level according to the analysis
  • Questions are framed by the expert and experienced mentors
  • 24 X 7 Support
  • Free Demo Available

Check the Demo Test

📷

Benefit of Aspirants:

An aspirant will get below mentioned help from this course:

• Complete coverage of syllabus through the Sectional Tests
  • According to the analysis of previous years Prelims Papers, 10 Full Length Mock Tests that will give you and idea of your preparation
  • Comprehensive Tests Analysis, compare your marks with the Topper
  • Detailed explanations of each questions that will help you to revise important concepts
  • All India Rank Prediction
  • On the spot Test Result and Analysis of each and every questions
  • The Prayas expert Mentors will interact and guide you to improve your weaker section

Join the best UPSC coaching classes in Nagpur. Here you get the excellent teaching faculty, study material, practice test sessions, guidance helps you at the time of exam. Search list of top upsc classes in Nagpur at 

https://www.pickeronline.com/nagpur/upsc-coaching-classes 

If anyone wish to buy video course of various courses you can please contact me

if anyone need good quality videeo courses please text me.. I am selling them at very nominal prices

Hey hii anyone know about the BYJUS for CSE UPSC preparation tablet mode??

Download laxmikant pdf https://unishort.com/laxmikant

https://www.indiagovtrecruitment.com/upsc-civil-services-exam-2020/