[Unofficial][Discontinued Thread] IMT Ghaziabad Dual Country Program (DCP)

Follow "[Official][2017-2019] IMT Ghaziabad Dual Country Program (DCP) Admission Notification & Related Discussion" for your queries.

Welcome to the official group of IMT Ghaziabad DCP [2017-2019]. We will ensure all admision related queries find best possible answers here. Happy to help!

Cat 95.16 percentile 10th 79% 12th 62.6% B.tech 68.6% My chances??

what is the expected cut off for IMT DCP?

How imt gets student through xat,do we need to apply seperately? Xat %ile for imt?

Is there a cut off or will the profile be considered for dcp shortlisting?

These are some of the answers regarding the DCP program at IMT G

1) It is a dual country program so your first year is in Dubai at IMT Dubai Campus and the 2nd year is in IMT G with the PGDM FT students.

2)  The fees is obviously a  higher than the PGDM  FT  program as you stay n  IMT Dubai Campus for a year as you have to pay the hospitality and food charges accordingly. 

3) As DCP is an IMT G programme, the placements are on IMT G campus along with the other students. The placement policies , rules , companies are all same for everyone and all are given an equal opportunity to perform.

I have XAT-87.141 %tile chances of call?

An official thread from IMT Ghaziabad has been created as: https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official2017-2019-imt-ghaziabad-dual-country-program-dcp-admission-notification-related-discussion-4652278482993152

Follow the page. We will be glad to address all your queries there! 

Is dcp call out?

Does this mean, i got a call for DCP??!

Do we need to fill the form by 3rd Feb or just need to schedule our GD PI date by 3rd feb ??

An official thread has been created to address all your queries from this point in time. Please write to: [Official][2017-2019] IMT Ghaziabad Dual Country Program (DCP) Admission Notification & Related Discussion

Call for dcp .what to do or wait...