[Official][2021-2023] IMT Ghaziabad Dual Country Program (DCP) Admission Notification & Related Discussion

207 Posts  ·  998 Users
About this group

Provide support on the queries related to IMT Ghaziabad’s Dual Country Program

Page 1 of 21

How is Imt ghaziabad dcp in comparison to goa institute of management(pgdm)? Please help by giving your honest opinion.

1 comment
Agbc123
@Agbc123  ·  13 karma

Go for goa

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any official group of IMT Ghaziabad DCP ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys please mail Aicte for extension of full refund till Aug 2nd week...it will be big relief for us in this tough time.....so please cooperate and mail in bulk to them..and also connect as many people as you can......then only they will surely consider our request.... Mail I'd :- chairman@aicte-india.org. So mail today only please 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How is IMT Ghaziabad DCP in comparison to IMI Delhi core PGDM, if i tend to pursue my career in the field of marketing?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Manish.Mittal
@Manish.Mittal  ·  1 karma

@Utkarsh_965 Yes, this was extremely helpful.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Manish.Mittal
@Manish.Mittal  ·  1 karma

Does marketing also plays a role in selectinga college out of these two?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the last date to submit 2nd installment

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there anyone who's selected for DCP and is definitely going to join? I had some queries

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Just 3rd term of IMT DCP will be in Dubai? Rest of the second year will be conducted at IMT Ghaziabad?

1 comment
NoNamesLeft
@NoNamesLeft  ·  176 karma

From Jan 2021, the entire year(except the palcement week in gzb)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Why is the IMT administration persistent on asking DCP students to spend 5th sem ( Placement sem) in Dubai? Just coming for placement week and giving virtual interviews will create bias. Not understanding the reason why would admin do this.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I converted IMT DCP Program. Is IMT going to release waitlist(Or is it done?) for IMT PGDM? If yes people who converted DCP(Will they be considered?) Any updates regarding the release date for waitlist? 

1 comment
Shubham215
@Shubham215  ·  7 karma

No,Imt states that once a course have been alotted to you, you will no longer be in the waiting list for any other course. Course allotment is final.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Adcom,

I have converted the DCP program and paid 50K as initial money. Now I have applied for the refund and filled the refund form 4 days ago. So when would I get my money back. Any particular time period in which they initiate the refund.

Please provide me information regarding this.

Thanking You 

1 like1 comment
Chrispatrao
@Chrispatrao  ·  2 karma

@pragati1118 I have applied for refund as well. On mailing the admissions team for the same they responded saying it shall be processed post lockdown.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...