University of Cincinnati-One Year MBA Program

Hello, I have received admit from Uni of Cincinnati’s MBA Program & wanted some feedback about the reputation,quality & strengths of the Program. Cincinnati has got a very small batch size & so is’nt listed on the rankings list. How is its s…

Hello,
I have received admit from Uni of Cincinnati's MBA Program & wanted some feedback about the reputation,quality & strengths of the Program.
Cincinnati has got a very small batch size & so is'nt listed on the rankings list.
How is its standing nationally & acceptability with employers?
Does a 1 year program cause a limitation to your future career development against 2 year MBA?How does Cinti's MBA compare with other 1 year MBA programs?
Thanks.

Regards,
Sid.

Hello,
I have received admit from Uni of Cincinnati's MBA Program & wanted some feedback about the reputation,quality & strengths of the Program.
Cincinnati has got a very small batch size & so is'nt listed on the rankings list.
Does a 1 year program cause a limitation to your future career development against 2 year MBA?How does Cinti's MBA compare with other 1 year MBA programs?
Thanks.

Regards,
Sid.

Please respond to this query ..
thro sum light

Hello,
Thanks.
Please respond to this query ..
thro sum light

You are posting on a year old thread.

Try posting here;

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/phoren-b-school-assistance-desk-25014956

All the best.